Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore

Discus and support Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Nov 22, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

Hi All,

Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a complete factory reset.

Unfortunately, somehow the system seems to still be tied to me somehow. When I download games remotley from gamepass, the games install on my coworkers xbox.

How can I remove it from being tied to me still..

submitted by /u/Jrocker23
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jrocker23, Nov 22, 2019
  2. CarlosYabrudy Win User

Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

When the update came before, that worked. This time around it is saying I do not even own Layers of Fear when i had it on xbox gold. It is saying i dont own Evolve or any other games that are on my DOWNLOADED history but not on any list.

I am telling you. Shenanigans. I might need to call microsoft support on this one as to why the games are showing as NOT OWNED by me anymore when I have never NOT had xbox live gold.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Fable: The Journey & Fable 4 soon + New consoles TBA at E3

Next E3 Microsoft better show me new exclusive games otherwise there is no reason for me to own an xbox anymore let alone buy a new version.
  4. Xaegoth Win User

Dead Space download

I am wondering if they are going to fix this, because it still won't download on the Xbox One (I don't own a 360 anymore).
  5. Shutdownxboxx Win User

Fortnite Vbucks Promotion

So if ive owned xbox live gold before, this promotion wont be available for me anymore?
  6. BOMDIGITYSHIZNT Win User

Bundle Game Download Code Not working

DUE TO THIS DELAY IN MY BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME, MY SPECIAL EDITION XBOX ONE IS NOT THAT NICE LOOKING TO ME ANYMORE!
Thema:

1. Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore - Similar Threads - Games downloading owned

2. can't download a game i already own from Xbox live store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download a game i already own from Xbox live store.: i brought GTA5 6 years ago and the details are in my purchase history but today iv been trying to download the game from the xbox live store and it's not registering that i already own it and...
  3. A problem with Xbox app downloading uninstalled games on its own on pc

in XboX Insiders
    A problem with Xbox app downloading uninstalled games on its own on pc: So, I didn’t know where to post this, but while looking for a solution found this sub and I think it’s the best place to ask for help. I have game pass and the Xbox app on pc, and a while ago I...
  4. It wont let me play or re-download a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me play or re-download a game I own: The xbox one I have came with a download code for minecraft. Ive redeemed that code and have been able to play it perfectly fine until a few months ago. Whenever I try to play minecraft now It...
  5. Cant Re download already owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Re download already owned game: I own assassins creed black flag, but cant find it in my owned games section anywhere. i go to the store to re download it, but it wants to charge me again. I 100% own the xbox one version of this...
  6. About the games i own and downloaded to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About the games i own and downloaded to my xbox: my games are not playing. It keep saying insert disc but they are down loaded already y is that ea30371f-f0c6-44e3-bd92-bb3a431e5ff4
  7. Download and Installing Owned Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download and Installing Owned Games: I've had an issue for a week now trying to download multiple games I already own. It all started with an update to COD Warzone that kept stopping for no reason. Went through forums, said to...
  8. Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.: Hi all, I am unable to download a specific game to my Xbox 360 that I've been wanting to play for some time. I own Viva Piñata:TIP digital and in lieu of a PC port, I decided to dust off my 360...
  9. Downloading games that I own from microsoft store to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games that I own from microsoft store to pc: I have been unable to download games that I own from the Microsoft store to my pc. I bought the games on my Xbox and work fine, but I can't download them to my PC. They are digital games, like...
  10. I can’t download a game I owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download a game I owned: I brought modern warfare and i can’t download it to my xbox. ef986331-cd53-4eef-b5de-47b2001b182a