Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore

Discus and support Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Nov 22, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

Hi All,

Hope I can get some answers, I recently gave one of my xbox one x consoles to a co worker and I removed it from the preview program and did a complete factory reset.

Unfortunately, somehow the system seems to still be tied to me somehow. When I download games remotley from gamepass, the games install on my coworkers xbox.

How can I remove it from being tied to me still..

submitted by /u/Jrocker23
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jrocker23, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Fable: The Journey & Fable 4 soon + New consoles TBA at E3

Next E3 Microsoft better show me new exclusive games otherwise there is no reason for me to own an xbox anymore let alone buy a new version.
  3. Xaegoth Win User

Dead Space download

I am wondering if they are going to fix this, because it still won't download on the Xbox One (I don't own a 360 anymore).
  4. Shutdownxboxx Win User

Fortnite Vbucks Promotion

So if ive owned xbox live gold before, this promotion wont be available for me anymore?
  5. BOMDIGITYSHIZNT Win User

Bundle Game Download Code Not working

DUE TO THIS DELAY IN MY BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME, MY SPECIAL EDITION XBOX ONE IS NOT THAT NICE LOOKING TO ME ANYMORE!
  6. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Annoying announcer in Forza Motorsport 5

I don't own the game anymore, but it never bothered me. I'm a big Top Gear fan, so.. :)
Thema:

1. Games downloading on Xbox not owned by me anymore - Similar Threads - Games downloading owned

2. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  3. Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloaded a Game on another console, not showing up as a game I own on a replacement console: I had an Xbox One that had Halo 5 downloaded onto it, however, when I look for it on the new console, it is still registered as a pinned game, yet I can't access it, and it doesn't acknowledge...
  4. Cannot re-download game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot re-download game I own: I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for it, but the original game that I had bought...
  5. Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One: Tuned on my Xbox One and found Worms W.M.D, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, all downloaded on my Xbox. As well as Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite trying to download but my Xbox ran out...
  6. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  7. I own the game but can't download it

in XBoX on Windows
    I own the game but can't download it: Hi, I activated a game add on for Halo Wars 2 on my PC's Microsoft store. When I try to play the add on (Awakening), it says I own the game. But the store will not download the add on so I can...
  8. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  9. Attempting to download a game I own on xbox one on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to download a game I own on xbox one on my pc: Good evening, Last night I was attempting to download Halo Wars 2 on my PC. This game is cross compatible with both PC and Xbox One yet it is only giving me an option to purchase it on the...
  10. Can not download a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download a game I own: I am unable to download trials evolution on my xbox 360 even though I own it. Is there any solution to this please. Thanks in advance e03cf672-404b-4f0a-bee2-ce557c13e0b2