Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]

Discus and support Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ola, eu tenho uma dúvida e espero uma resposta..... Se eu tenho 2 gift cards de 30 reais, (que eu ganho com Microsoft rewards) eu consigo comprar um... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Corinthiano259, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards]

Ola, eu tenho uma dúvida e espero uma resposta.....

Se eu tenho 2 gift cards de 30 reais, (que eu ganho com Microsoft rewards) eu consigo comprar um jogo de 50 reais?

E se consigo, o que acontece com os 10 reais restantes? Voltam pra mim?

[Translation - Hello, I have a question and I expect an answer .....

If I have 2 $ 30 gift cards (which I win with Microsoft rewards) can I buy a $ 50 game?

And if I can, what happens to the remaining 10 reais? Are you coming back to me?]

:)

Corinthiano259, Nov 28, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Corinthiano,

Thanks for your post. Any unused Microsoft Account credit will remain on your account until you use it for another purchase. So if you have $60 in account credit and you only spend $50 the other $10 you can use to purchase a game of that amount or less or
    even use that amount towards a more expensive item in the store in a split purchase with a credit/debit card.

For more information, check out this article:
    Add money to your Microsoft account

I hope this helps.
  3. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  4. Shieldlady1 Win User

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

A unica forma de enviar eu acredito que seja comprando gift card e presenteando, porém da forma como vc relata não tem como, unica maneira seria comprando o jogo como presente e enviando a outra conta.

[Mod Translation - The only way to send I believe is to buy gift card and gifting, but the way you report it has no way, it would be only buying the game as a gift and sending the other account. ]
  5. US Revenge Win User

anyone else with this problem?

people still use shitstop?

don't you know bestbuy has the preorder and buy 5 huge titles and get $100 gift card?

gears3

skyrim

BF3

forza

batman

MW3

assassins creed

and some PS3 games

crapstop gives you w/e

Bestbuy gives you gift cards.
  6. MadGamerPro90 Win User

Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass

But i don’t have enough money for it as of right now, i was expecting an e gift card from an app called Zap Surveys, but they have refused to send me it and i was going to purchase it with the gift card, and the sale will expire in a couple days
Thema:

1. Games e gift carda[Games e gift cards] - Similar Threads - Games gift carda

2. Xbox game gift codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game gift codes: can I send the gift code for a game to anyone and use it on any account. say I send it to an email not registered with an xbox account, and then use it on another account that isnt linked with...
  3. Gifted the wrong game

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifted the wrong game: I intended to gift a gift code of Minecraft Dungeon on PC but accidentally gifted it on an xbox platform. Is there a way for me to return the code despite it having been redeemed? Is there a way...
  4. Lost gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gifted game: Ok so my friend had gifted me ghost recon wildlands in 2017 and now for some reason I cant find it in my games and apps. I also looked on to my order history to look for it but all i could find...
  5. no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]: Tenía game pass con tarjeta de regalo y se venció, pasaron unos días y compre otra tarjeta de regalo para pagar un mes y no me deja pues me dice que tengo un pago pendiente, ya intenté cancelar la...
  6. How do I refund a gifted games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I refund a gifted games: Someone logged into my account and gifted there self thousands of dollars in games and i have no idea how to refund and i cant get in contact with microsoft because of this pandemic...
  7. i have been hacked and 3 games ordered and sent as gifts to people we dont know

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been hacked and 3 games ordered and sent as gifts to people we dont know: my microsoft account has been hacked and 3 games ordered and paid for with paypal how done this ? i have the tags of the person it was sent to that i do not know quizzyfishy x 2 games and one game...
  8. I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account: Epic says I don't have anything linked, but when I try to link my Xbox account to Epic, it says I'm already linked to an account. why are you making this so difficult?...
  9. Xbox One full game gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One full game gift card: I purchased a xbox one full game Minecraft for my son. When we gor home and tried to redeem it is asking for a 25 digit code. On the back of the card their is a pin#, card# & activate# and none of...
  10. Gift cards on backwards compatible games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift cards on backwards compatible games and content: I recently bought a $25 gift card for the xbox one. When i went to purchase a dlc originally on the 360, i couldn't pay with the money in my microsoft accout. Is there a way to fix this? Or is...