Games Exit to Dashboard/Kinect Trouble

Discus and support Games Exit to Dashboard/Kinect Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here is my problem, two days ago I went to turn my Xbox one on with my usual "Xbox on". Everything started up fine but I didn't get logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redjello2007, Feb 19, 2014.

1. redjello2007
    redjello2007 Guest

So here is my problem, two days ago I went to turn my Xbox one on with my usual "Xbox on". Everything started up fine but I didn't get logged in automatically. Additionally, no voice commands worked. "Go home" "turn off" nothing, even though "on" had just
    worked. I unplugged the console and everything went back to normal. About 45 minutes into some Lego Marvel Superheroes, my game suddenly quit to the dashboard. I went to resume it and rather than resuming the whole game reloaded as if I hadn't just been playing
    it. Another 30 minutes of playing and it happened again. Additionally, my voice commands were not working again. I unplugged the console again and got about 25 minutes of Powerstar Golf in with no issues. I took a few hour break and went to get some Titanfall
    Beta going. An hour of playing later it exited to the dashboard yet again (again, I couldn't simply resume) I've had my One since launch and these issues just started two days ago. Anyone have these problems too? Think it might be the Titanfall Beta? Are these
    two issues related or is it just a coincidence that they both started the same day? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

redjello2007, Feb 19, 2014
  2. KARMA OvO
    KARMA OvO Guest
    Cannot Exit Game To Dashboard

Here ya go...best way to reach them as far as I know, I also have a Thread about a stuck glitch in Ori...Also have reported it, I recommend everyone do the same. ...Let Our Voice Be Heard!!!

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

KARMA OvO, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

I had this issue with Ori and the Blind Forest.

Every other game lets me drop to dashboard the usual way but not Ori.

I ended up holding the controller button to turn it off just to get out of the game like you did.

Not sure why it did it but it doesn't seem like a hardware issue, more of a system software issue.

Bazajaytee, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Moltar1138 Win User

Kingdom of amalur

Is it giving you any specific error code? I had no trouble downloading mine - but I did it via the dashboard (silver guide button, marketplace tab, redeem code).

Or is it just failing to download? I had that problem initially - the night I got the game, XBL was sqirrelly. It didn't do anything but the spinny animation. I exited out, re-redeemed, and it was fine. Then it wouldn't patch, until I exited to dashboard
    and re-launched the game.

That was only on Tuesday though.
  5. Mr Mustang Win User

Issues connecting to friends

Exit to dashboard, relaunch the game and try again.
  6. Bill Kearney Win User

Game constantly drops players.

We ran into the same trouble several days ago. Didn't play any other games, so cant' say whether it's specific to lego or not. But it would constantly pop up the login screens. Finally gave up, exited to the main screen and turned the TV off. Next day
    it didn't seem to have the same trouble.

Since then I've turned off the Kinect Login feature.
  7. KARMA OvO Win User

Here ya go...best way to reach them as far as I know, I also have a Thread about a stuck glitch in Ori...Also have reported it, I recommend everyone do the same. ...Let Our Voice Be Heard!!!

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

I had this issue with Ori and the Blind Forest.

Every other game lets me drop to dashboard the usual way but not Ori.

I ended up holding the controller button to turn it off just to get out of the game like you did.

Not sure why it did it but it doesn't seem like a hardware issue, more of a system software issue.
Thema:

1. Games Exit to Dashboard/Kinect Trouble - Similar Threads - Games Exit Dashboard

2. Xbox exits game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox exits game: When playing a game my xbox will sometimes leave the game and go to the Microsoft store. Usually to the Movies & TV app. Not sure why it does this. Is there anyway to stop this....
  3. Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111: Hello, I hope I can get some understanding about why this recently started happening, I can provide the facts to hopefully reach the problem. Firstly I tested it and it only happens with mods...
  4. Game Crashen when exiting out of menus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashen when exiting out of menus: The game constantly crashes when backing out of any of the menus in game, how to fix? d7438137-0bf9-486f-ab76-16400472757b
  5. My game won't start I enter and a black screen appears and exits me of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won't start I enter and a black screen appears and exits me of the game: Why does a black screen happen and exits me of the game 884477b9-eb40-49f0-a375-3d04e2044657
  6. Xbox one X instant shuts down when exiting games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X instant shuts down when exiting games: Hi, Lately is start noticing a odd behavior from time to time when i go to dashboard and i choose to exit a game I'm playing the moment i press exit the console instant shuts down with a clank...
  7. games not closing when I exit them after new xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    games not closing when I exit them after new xbox update: After the last Xbox update games are not properly closing like they should be or appearing on the top of the home screen like they should. sometimes i have have to open the menu and click quit if...
  8. Games keep constantly freezing or exit out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep constantly freezing or exit out: For the past days I’ve been having trouble to even start games such as Fornite or Elder Scrolls Online, but they all seem to freeze and stop working. This didn’t happen to me before as i could...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller causes computer to crash after game exit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller causes computer to crash after game exit: Hey everyone I've noticed that after exiting a PC game, and turning off my Xbox One wireless controller, my computer more often than not crashes. It doesn't get a BSOD or anything, but the mouse...
  10. Cannot Exit Game To Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Exit Game To Dashboard: After reading some of the current post in this forum, this may just be another example of the on going issues we are all having with the Xbox-One. However, I am starting to worry that my Xbox-One...