Games for Gold Issue`s

Discus and support Games for Gold Issue`s in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 1. At 360 you promote the Game for Gold on main screen, if I am not signed in. If I am Signed in I can^t find the Games for Gold Section- easily. that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bhutankam Pema, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Games for Gold Issue`s

1. At 360 you promote the Game for Gold on main screen, if I am not signed in. If I am Signed in I can^t find the Games for Gold Section- easily.

that Needs improvement!

2. I went to XBOX.COM and well I found it it is MX vs. ATV Alive. So I want to purchase it, but it asks for a Payment Option. I don^t need to pay it is for free..

By the Way I was logged in correct and in correct Region and I got some amout of XBLIVE Points on this Account.. So I am asking why this?

It is not user friendly. and you can check the Region by looking at XBL account. not need of creditcard proof, I will not loose my data because you get hacked.. like Sony...

3. I also did no find SSX, I would love to have ssx but noooo. ok I could spent more time to find it but thats sidewalking crap...

4. make it possible to purchase via xbox.com without creditcard... so that I can purchase and come back home to my new xbox one and start playing and not searching and downloading my costful time Games for Gold Issue`s ;)

I am not hating I just loovin it to love it more

:)

Bhutankam Pema, Jan 6, 2015
  2. Unsure of how I got so many 360 games and I never bought any

Probably it`s the list of Games for Gold titles.

Paraffin Alien, Jan 6, 2015
  3. X1 Free with gold is not free.

I have been excited for awhile waiting for x1 free with gold games they are supposed to be there but still trying to charge me. Also the dashboard app for 360's free with gold doesn't work right either makes you go to buy gold not to where the game is. made
    it hard to download for nephew who doesn't have dark souls yet. Plz fix if problem or help me with the one issue.

TylerHartford, Jan 6, 2015
  4. Games for Gold Issue`s

Hey there, Pema! Thanks so much for the suggestions. You should be able to search for the Games with Gold titles on the console and "purchase" them without a card attached to your account. Give that a shot!

If you would like to give us feedback about how we do Games with Gold, how it shows up on the console, or how you make purchases on xbox.com, please head over to our
    Feedback site and post up a suggestion! If you see a suggestion already there that is similar to yours, give it a vote to move it up the Hot Ideas page. Games for Gold Issue`s :)

Thanks so much again! Hope to see your post up on the site. Games for Gold Issue`s :D

Misses Quinzel, Jan 7, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Games for Gold Issue`s

Hey there, Pema! Thanks so much for the suggestions. You should be able to search for the Games with Gold titles on the console and "purchase" them without a card attached to your account. Give that a shot!

If you would like to give us feedback about how we do Games with Gold, how it shows up on the console, or how you make purchases on xbox.com, please head over to our
    Feedback site and post up a suggestion! If you see a suggestion already there that is similar to yours, give it a vote to move it up the Hot Ideas page. :)

Thanks so much again! Hope to see your post up on the site. :D
  6. Spenserm Win User

MW

The same issue happens when I try to view the games with gold video. It will shut my Xbox completely off and do a hard reset. I own an Xbox One S.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Unsure of how I got so many 360 games and I never bought any

Probably it`s the list of Games for Gold titles.
  8. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox live

here`s a link that will explain exactly how to manage payment options -> Manage Payment Options

Any games with gold the free games are his to keep but you need to have a valid membership to play them.

Any digital content that you have purchased are yours to keep.

Here`s a link with some FAQ for games with gold -> Games With Gold FAQ`s
  9. {Parity} Win User

Xbox is failing on me

Not sure exactly what your issues are but you are not showing Gold here only silver. Please give us a little more detail on your issue(s). TIA
Thema:

Games for Gold Issue`s

1. Games for Gold Issue`s - Similar Threads - Games Gold Issue`s

2. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...
  3. Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?: I am subscriber to xbox game pass ultimate but I am not able to download the free game with gold ? Is anyone in Singapore having the same issue ? [img] dc831f8f-cb93-4a2b-99f5-3a6522e02c07
  4. 360 console, 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 console, 360 games with gold.: so i just downloaded one of the free 360 games with gold. A message popped up and said to insert a 360 hard drive? Um, this is a 360? Im not sure what is going on. I can play games on disk on...
  5. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  6. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  7. Games with Gold says I don’t have gold!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold says I don’t have gold!?: I renewed my gold a week ago, and it works fine for online gaming, but i want to download one of the free games during July (has to be by tomorrow) and it’s trying to charge me £49.99. Any advice...
  8. Missing Games with Gold Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games with Gold Game: I purchased and downloaded Destroy All Humans!, on my Xbox One back at the beginning of June. Now its missing, not installed and not in the games with gold section of my game Library. This is...
  9. Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!) pt2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!) pt2: Sorry, but I would like this discussion to remain open for a little longer - giving it quite literally two minutes for a one-line answer seems very abrupt. I'd like to see if any other users have...
  10. Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Basic online gaming? (NOT Live Gold!): Is there any option that allows basic online gaming on an xbox? We've had the xbox for around 18 months and I'm sure I was able to sign up for a 6 month and then a 12 month online account that...