Games for Gold Online Download

Discus and support Games for Gold Online Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to select the Games for Gold online and every time I am brought to a page to purchase and not to download. I want to do this online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aggular, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Aggular
    Aggular Guest

Hi, I am trying to select the Games for Gold online and every time I am brought to a page to purchase and not to download.

I want to do this online and not through my Xbox One X so I have them in my queue for later.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold#gameswithgold

Help...

Thanks,

:)

Aggular, Mar 2, 2020
  2. nevillefarrell Win User

14 days trial expired in the first day!

Were you trying to download games for gold ? if so you can't download games for gold with Trial passes. The trails only allow you to play online and does not let you take advantage of games for gold or deals for gold. Can you still play online?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

Xbox Live Gold is ONLY required for playing online Multiplayer, participating in parties and getting and playing the free Games with Gold games.

If you purchased a game digitally, you can download that without a Gold membership. You'll just be unable to play the online multiplayer part (if the game has online Multiplayer).
  4. hypnocrab Win User

Xbox Live Gold not showing up?

Yeah I'm gold member, I can play online games and parties and download the games with gold but it says I'm silver/free
  5. Fubski Win User

Xbox free 1 month trial not working?

Have you tried to play an online game or download a free game under Games with Gold?
  6. Duckale123 Win User

downloading games with gold online

Hi Blitz

I have already tried this solution and I am still unable to download the games online
Thema:

1. Games for Gold Online Download - Similar Threads - Games Gold Online

2. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  3. I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1: Hello, I purchased xbox live Gold today, unfortunately when I attempt to play any xbox 360 game it said "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". I have deleted and readded the...
  4. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8
  5. I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games: Hi, I have paid for my xbox live gold but I still cannot play any of my online games. I have restarted my xbox and unplugged it but it ill still not work. I have also tried using xbox live gold...
  6. Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...: Soooo I'm having this problem from quite some time.... I'm not able to redeem the Xbox 360 games with gold from the browser or the xbox one console or the xbox app. I've tried both Chrome browser...
  7. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  8. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  9. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  10. Ryse-Not applying gold after an online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse-Not applying gold after an online game: Ryse is not applying gold after an online game. I play a game and no gold is actually rewarded. My gold count is stuck at 3,689. It gives a message about being unable to connect to the XBox Live...