games for windows app

Discus and support games for windows app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a few games i had purchased on game sfor winows back in the day. i cant seem to find them. the new xbox app show smy same profile. .but doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bandit8623, May 13, 2022.

1. Bandit8623
    Bandit8623 Guest

games for windows app

i have a few games i had purchased on game sfor winows back in the day. i cant seem to find them. the new xbox app show smy same profile. .but doesnt show my games i had on my account like the old batman. help pls

:)

Bandit8623, May 13, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

games for windows app

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Bandit

Could you go here with the account that you said own the games: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

games for windows app

You won't find them on the app. You would need to download the Games for Windows app again, and launch the game from there. Good luck getting the app to work, as many users are stating they can't get it to work on Windows 10 or Windows 11.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Windows Live PC

Hey Isabelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us today! I'd be happy to help.

If you have Windows 10 there actually is no need for the Windows Live app anymore. That app is to play games on Xbox Live if you had any of the earlier versions, like Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/games-for-windows-live-info

Windows 10 has the Xbox App programed into the operating system and that's how you link your computer with the Xbox Live Services. You just simply sign into your account there and the computer is now linked.

Visit
    How to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10
    for more info on the Xbox app, and also

How to install Xbox games on Windows 10
    . Those guides will help you get set up.

Let us know if that information was helpful!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

XBox App on PC (Win 10)

if you had games listed in companion app they then you either streamed from an xbox or they were installed via the windows store, if the game is not listed in the xbox app then download from the windows store.

you can install the companion app from the windows store too.
Thema:

games for windows app

1. games for windows app - Similar Threads - games windows app

2. Unable to install game from Xbox app on PC ever since Windows Explorer has derped on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install game from Xbox app on PC ever since Windows Explorer has derped on startup: So, TLDR, When I boot PC up, I have to refresh the Windows Explorer by Ctrl Alt Del, otherwise my desktop won't load properly and I have no taskbar. When I go to install games on the Xbox App,....
  3. Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11: When I try and launch Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app on Windows 11, the game won't open; the Gaming Services app on the store opens instead. I've tried resetting and repairing the game, the Xbox...
  4. How to game share on windows 10/11 (Xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to game share on windows 10/11 (Xbox app): Right. First thing, this isn't a question. It's a guide on how to do the "title" Also, check the comments, some of them are very useful and might be quicker.Let's get started. 1) You will need...
  5. Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11: About a week ago I went to load up a game on Game Pass (Weird West) but when I searched for the Xbox app it was missing. I ended up reinstalling the app and then went to play something else....
  6. Windows 11 game downloaded from the Xbox app disappeared after the SSD was disconnected and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 game downloaded from the Xbox app disappeared after the SSD was disconnected and...: I bought an extra SSD to store large game files. I had some problems with its overheating, so I unplugged it and checked it. Afterward, I plugged it in again. However, my Forza Horizon 4, which...
  7. cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?: so since ive updated to windows 11 for some reason I cant download games and I have more than enough storage, I select the storage from settings only to come back to see this. can anyone help?...
  8. Can't install any game via xbox app windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install any game via xbox app windows 11: Dear all, hello, I've just built my new pc and installed a fresh version of Windows 11 PRO in it. After finishing all the necessary stuff needed for my pc, i've decided to finally play some game...
  9. Unable to download games from the Xbox app on pc (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download games from the Xbox app on pc (windows 10): hello, I am unable to download any games (other than Astroneer for some reason.) from the Xbox app on pc (windows 10) I get the error code 0x00000001. I have performed every fix that I have found...
  10. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Split from this thread. I have the same problem and I'm so close to canceling the Xbox game pass since I cant use it to play anything on my pc. This is a ridiculous constraint....