Games for Windows Live CD Key for a Game

Discus and support Games for Windows Live CD Key for a Game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a digital copy of F1:2010 in 2011 and I want to find the CD Key for it. I bought it off of GFWL (Games for Windows Live). Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SumGai, Oct 17, 2020.

1. SumGai
    SumGai Guest

I bought a digital copy of F1:2010 in 2011 and I want to find the CD Key for it. I bought it off of GFWL (Games for Windows Live). Is there a way I can retrieve the CD Key and/or download it again?

:)

SumGai, Oct 17, 2020
  2. PingedTurnip44 Win User

GTA IV activation

Yea, I know, but the CD key is entered into the Games For Windows Live thing.
  3. Zyrixqi Yorik Win User

Age Of Empires Online

If you downloaded the game using Games For Windows Live, log into Games For Windows Live and next to Play there should be an option for CD Key.

If you downloaded the game after the GFWL Marketplace was closed, unfortunately a CD-Key is not given with it as they do not want any new players to start with the servers being closed on July 1st, 2014
  4. HassanB Win User

lost activation code for installing Arkham City for pc

Hi,

Sorry, there's no way to find out the CD Key for a game if you don't have the game in front of you any longer. If you purchased this game from STEAM or Games for Windows LIVE Marketplace then the product key will be listed in either of the two platforms. If
    you purchased this game via a retail platform on a DVD then there would be no way to get that CD Key if you've lost it.
  5. Derpcrawler Win User

Microsoft Flight

Microsoft Games for Windows Live store was discontinued years ago. You can use your older keys to activate games on Steam for free if you still have the CD Keys written down somewhere.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Halo 2 CD key

This is assuming that you are using a downloaded version of the game.

• Go into the Games for Windows Live program on your PC.
    • Click "Downloads"
    • Click on the game (Halo 2)
    • A drop-down will appear with "View Game Keys" at the bottom.
    • Click on "View Game Keys", and that will show you the CD Key.
Thema:

1. Games for Windows Live CD Key for a Game - Similar Threads - Games Windows Live

2. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  3. GTA IV games for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV games for windows live: GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from this game are stuck at %1 from briefly playing...
  4. Games for Windows Live won't download

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live won't download: I've been trying to download G4WL for a while now in order to play Fallout 3 on steam. When I try to download it says that I don't have an internet connection but I do. How do I solve this? Thanks...
  5. Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3: Hey so I need to install games for windows live to run fallout 3 (via steam) on windows 10. I got the installer here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 It encounters an error at...
  6. Games For Windows Live install error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games For Windows Live install error.: I'm trying to install Games For Windows Live to play one of my older games, When using the installer i get this error code. (13:42:49) Download http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=201788...
  7. Fable 3 Games for windows LIVE

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 Games for windows LIVE: Hello, I have a Fable 3 which I bought many years ago. But it is fot Games for windows LIVE. How can I play it? Thank you. c9afa5e2-d1ce-42fe-b9a9-a79a99f60448
  8. Xbox Live Party Chat (Game Bar) Windows 10 Pro Not connecting!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Party Chat (Game Bar) Windows 10 Pro Not connecting!: As the title says..... I've opened all XBL ports on my router and have an OPEN NAT. I run XBL services in windows settings and everything comes back great! But when I try to join or open a party...
  9. Games for Windows Live (or whatever) freezes up my game when I log in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live (or whatever) freezes up my game when I log in.: So. First off. Games for Windows Marketplace (Or Windows Games Live as it's called in the bar that pops up) is absolute garbage. I booted up Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City with my wife so...
  10. Games for Windows Live Download History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live Download History: Microsoft, when will you fix this? I would like to play the games I purchased from you in the past and no one from Microsoft has ever once provided an explanation or a refund to anyone who...