Games for XBox One S Digital

Discus and support Games for XBox One S Digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox so forgive this stupid question. I just bought the Xbox One S Digital. So I can not play discs. When I go to a store (like Walmart) to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by New to Gaming, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Games for XBox One S Digital

I am new to Xbox so forgive this stupid question. I just bought the Xbox One S Digital. So I can not play discs. When I go to a store (like Walmart) to buy games, is there some special marking or wording that tells me I am buying a digital version of
    the game rather than a disc version?

Thanks for the help.

:)

New to Gaming, Nov 7, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Code from DVD

Hi there,

I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
  3. ttttubby Win User

Disc games

Most games are available on discs, but some games are digital only. Also, if you have an xbox one s digital, your only option will be digital games.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and game from disk.

Hi There,

The Xbox One S All Digital version will only play digital games, you will have to buy a different Xbox One to play disc-based games.
  5. SepiaMX Win User

Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

Hi there,

You can only play digital games in the Xbox One S All-digital, which means, games you buy online from the Microsoft Store.

If all the games that your son has are physical format (discs), then it is better to get a normal Xbox One S. You would have to buy the digital version of any game if you want to play it on the Xbox One S All-Digital, regardless if you have the disc or
    not.

In case you choose to get an Xbox One S-All Digital, you can transfer all the digital games and apps from your son's console to an external drive, and then just plug it to the new console to play.

Manage storage on Xbox One

How to choose and use an Xbox One external hard drive
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox One S All Digital - How to play discs?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to play the games which are on disc.

As the Xbox One S All Digital is just that, All Digital. You will have to purchase Digital versions of the games.
Thema:

Games for XBox One S Digital

1. Games for XBox One S Digital - Similar Threads - Games Digital

2. Can I convert my disc games into digital downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert my disc games into digital downloads?: Backstory: I bought COD Modern Warfare on disc for a great price, and I've been playing it for several months now. My Xbox One S is giving me problems, and I have the opportunity to buy a new one,...
  3. Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...: Would there be any way to download a digital game before a relevant update and continue to play in the nonupdated version so long as the user plays offline and does not update? For example lets...
  4. Digital game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code: About 2 days ago I bought a code for halo The master Chief Collection. I put the code in and redeemed it. I cant find where the game went and i cant redeem it again. I have look everyone in my...
  5. Can you gift a digital game you already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you gift a digital game you already own?: I own Halo: MCC and i want to give it to a friend without having to buy it again. 53c133e0-aa79-4674-bf69-406fe998272b
  6. Xbox 360 disc games on Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc games on Xbox One S All Digital: So I bought the Xbox One S All digital and I thought I would be able to play my old xbox 360 games on it but the backwards compatible games that I own on disc don't seem to register with my...
  7. How would everyone feel if there’s additional tabs on Games (Digital) for Completed ones to...

in XboX Insiders
    How would everyone feel if there’s additional tabs on Games (Digital) for Completed ones to...: I Like to keep my completed games Separate on Disc into different piles or Shelves. l wondered if it would be nice addition as a cool feature on the Xbox dashboard on Games. submitted by...
  8. Juegos Digitales[Digital Games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Juegos Digitales[Digital Games]: Hola buenas, espero que esten bien, tengo una pequeña duda con los juegos digitales ya que empece a comprar juegos desde la tienda de xbox y siempre eh comprado juegos fisicos, la duda es ¿Los...
  9. Does physical copies of a game sync with Digital versions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does physical copies of a game sync with Digital versions?: Hi, I was just thinking of selling my Xbox One S. I have the Forza Horizon 3 phyisical disk version. If I switch to Digital on my PC(Like no digital version on xbox and buy the digital version on...
  10. Digital copies of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital copies of games: I purchased Digital copy of skyrim some time ago on my xbox one console. I deleted it to free up space for other games but now i wish to return to playing it. However, it is not on the list of...