Games for XBox One S Digital

Discus and support Games for XBox One S Digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox so forgive this stupid question. I just bought the Xbox One S Digital. So I can not play discs. When I go to a store (like Walmart) to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by New to Gaming, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Games for XBox One S Digital

I am new to Xbox so forgive this stupid question. I just bought the Xbox One S Digital. So I can not play discs. When I go to a store (like Walmart) to buy games, is there some special marking or wording that tells me I am buying a digital version of
    the game rather than a disc version?

Thanks for the help.

:)

New to Gaming, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

What is the next step for gamming

Digital gaming may be the way forward with the release of the xbox one s all digital for younger gamers, encouraging them into the franchise from a digital perspective.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox All Digital - X360 physical games

Hi,

If you've got 360 or Xbox One games on disc then all digital machine isn't for you. The only difference between the standard One S and the all digital is the lack of an optical drive on the latter machine. Microsoft haven't stopped making the One S.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

X Box One S games, downloadable or cartridge/disc

Thanks for reaching out. On the Xbox One S you could buy games on a disc or digital. Only the New announced all digital version let you buy games only as digital version.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

X Box One S games, downloadable or cartridge/disc

Yes you can buy digital versions of Xbox games in the Xbox store. There is even a new version of Xbox One S that is all digital, no disc tray, if that's your thing.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one s

Yeah,the digital xbox one s is really aimed at first time buyers of this gen or people who have gone completely digital with their games.

If you have a load of disc copies of games that you want to play then paying a little more for a xbox one s with a disc drive would be cheaper in the long run if you factor in the cost of having to buy digital versions of the games you have on disc.
Thema:

Games for XBox One S Digital

1. Games for XBox One S Digital - Similar Threads - Games Digital

2. Digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game: Can you gift a digital game? 1b73caae-4f64-4813-97f5-40df295f8347
  3. Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?: Absolutely. I totally agree with your opinion. 5f76b27a-2e61-46c6-a53a-a4808ac0f6d4
  4. digital download game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital download game sharing: How do I share downloaded games across 2 consoles on the same gold subscription, same house? e82e2ddd-07bc-456c-be0d-1a6170bc10ad
  5. Xbox One will not let me play my disc games, only digital.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One will not let me play my disc games, only digital.: My brand new Xbox One S that I got today will not run discs to let me play, the game is already installed via external hard-drive but when I put the disc in it comes up "You do not own this game...
  6. Dijital Oyunlardaki Kod [Code in Digital Games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital Oyunlardaki Kod [Code in Digital Games]: Öncelikle merhaba herkese. Sorum şu microsoft üstünden XBOX ONE için dijital bir oyunu hediye olarak aldığımızda bir kod mu veriyor bize? Kod olarak alabilir miyim? [First of all, hello to...
  7. Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL: Hi, this is probably a stupid question. I am new to Xbox, and I own an Xbox ONE S DIGITAL. I need to know where I can buy games for my console. For example, when I am at a local store and there...
  8. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  9. Trading digital games for games of the same value

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trading digital games for games of the same value: As the title states,I want to know if it is possible for me to trade in a digital game via Microsoft for a game of the same or n little less value? If so how do I do it and if not what are my...
  10. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...: Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now...