Games going missing from library

Discus and support Games going missing from library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I logged in to my console today to find almost 20 games uninstalled from my console. 11 were in ready to install but the rest arent. My debit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astral Winter, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Games going missing from library

So I logged in to my console today to find almost 20 games uninstalled from my console. 11 were in ready to install but the rest arent. My debit card that i have on file just expired so i thought maybe they are just gamepass games or past free with gold
    games but they werent. Just random games that i had bought. Ive never had this happen in the 6 years that ive had my xbox account. Would i be able to get some sort of login history with my xbox account and maybe and ip address or something? Or is this just
    my xbox plotting against me?

:)

Astral Winter, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Its most likely a corruption error in the saves or download itself.

You can most likely visit the game store to view the games you don't see and redownload them.

If it asked for a purchase directly, you may need to contact Xbox support directly.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. MRWindowLover Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

All the cover-art needs to be locally stored c'mon MS it's not rocket science
  5. Irixion Win User

> Microsoft doing anything to improve customer experience. This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Can we get our pins fixed too while we're at it? They literally stack on absolutely useless features and leave the features that actually need fixing, completely broken. PINS HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE THEY LAUNCHED. FIX THEM. FIX CACHING. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
    STOP TRYING TO JAM IN USELESS FEATURES THAT NO ONE WANTS.
  6. entexman Win User

The problem with icons missing for games is back with the latest dashboard update. Can Microsoft please implement a better solution for displaying game art? It is very sloppy looking and makes the system appear to be broken. Please allow the XBox 360 console
    to cache images locally in case XBox Live is having problems rendering images.
Thema:

1. Games going missing from library - Similar Threads - Games going missing

2. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  3. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one games going missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games going missing.: I have noticed lately that 3 or more games I have purchased on Xbox store have gone missing and when I go download them again they want me to pay for it again. Everything I have seen on this has...
  5. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  6. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription: Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before...
  7. Ive been Downloading a game for 12hrs and sitll downloading. Whats going on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive been Downloading a game for 12hrs and sitll downloading. Whats going on?: So ive been downloading metro this morning at 9am and its 9pm and its at like 19%. I tried another game and its creeping. Now I have a great internet connection, and a gaming computer. I...
  8. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  9. All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?: I play SMITE all night sometimes, for me its water and fruits because I don't like eating unhealthy and just not very good for gaming food. I can't be getting my controller dirty when I'm winning...
  10. My games for gold are going missing or are trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games for gold are going missing or are trial.: Ever since the Xbox one started games for gold I've gotten almost every game. However last week I noticed one of my games was not there. I didn't get bothered until I realized it was not any my...