Games going missing from library

Discus and support Games going missing from library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I logged in to my console today to find almost 20 games uninstalled from my console. 11 were in ready to install but the rest arent. My debit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astral Winter, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Games going missing from library

So I logged in to my console today to find almost 20 games uninstalled from my console. 11 were in ready to install but the rest arent. My debit card that i have on file just expired so i thought maybe they are just gamepass games or past free with gold
    games but they werent. Just random games that i had bought. Ive never had this happen in the 6 years that ive had my xbox account. Would i be able to get some sort of login history with my xbox account and maybe and ip address or something? Or is this just
    my xbox plotting against me?

:)

Astral Winter, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Its most likely a corruption error in the saves or download itself.

You can most likely visit the game store to view the games you don't see and redownload them.

If it asked for a purchase directly, you may need to contact Xbox support directly.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. MRWindowLover Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

All the cover-art needs to be locally stored c'mon MS it's not rocket science
  5. Irixion Win User

> Microsoft doing anything to improve customer experience. This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Can we get our pins fixed too while we're at it? They literally stack on absolutely useless features and leave the features that actually need fixing, completely broken. PINS HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE THEY LAUNCHED. FIX THEM. FIX CACHING. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
    STOP TRYING TO JAM IN USELESS FEATURES THAT NO ONE WANTS.
  6. entexman Win User

The problem with icons missing for games is back with the latest dashboard update. Can Microsoft please implement a better solution for displaying game art? It is very sloppy looking and makes the system appear to be broken. Please allow the XBox 360 console
    to cache images locally in case XBox Live is having problems rendering images.
Thema:

1. Games going missing from library - Similar Threads - Games going missing

2. If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...: I'm playing The Master Chief collection on Game Pass at the moment and I absolutely love it. I enjoy it to the point where I want to own it physically. I was just wondering if I went out and...
  3. I can't go into my account or games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't go into my account or games: So I can't log into my account and my games I need help I got an error code it's 0xd0000189 if that helps 6b59cfd1-ea6f-489d-a565-0f98ce06a1c7
  4. Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?: I should have 1000 on Surviving Mars but only shows 415/1000 but when I go into its acheev sections it shows I unlocked all of them. Ssme thing with dungeon of the endless. I unlocked 2...
  5. Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?: Exactly as the title says, thats what im asking submitted by /u/catgamer109 [link] [comments]
  6. Every time I go into the Game Pass section from the dashboard this happens

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I go into the Game Pass section from the dashboard this happens: [IMG] submitted by /u/UserAccount120 [link] [comments]
  7. Game play has no sound was working 5 minute s a go in nba 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play has no sound was working 5 minute s a go in nba 2k20: My nba 2k20 is acting weird has no sound during rec.games in my neighborhood 7031f26c-272d-444e-968a-de32c654ea64
  8. Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue on the mine craft beta server, can’t go back to the normal game.: I’m really angry because for over a week now I’ve been trying to uninstall the minecraft beta and even when I do leave the beta via the Xbox insider hub and then re-install the game, it refuses to...
  9. Xbox one games going missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games going missing.: I have noticed lately that 3 or more games I have purchased on Xbox store have gone missing and when I go download them again they want me to pay for it again. Everything I have seen on this has...
  10. My games for gold are going missing or are trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games for gold are going missing or are trial.: Ever since the Xbox one started games for gold I've gotten almost every game. However last week I noticed one of my games was not there. I didn't get bothered until I realized it was not any my...