Games I bought don't show up as owned.

Discus and support Games I bought don't show up as owned. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few hours ago I purchased Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 but when I attempted to get on the games it said that I didn't own them. I attempted to uninstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LitCheetos69, Apr 8, 2021.

1. LitCheetos69
    LitCheetos69 Guest

A few hours ago I purchased Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 but when I attempted to get on the games it said that I didn't own them. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall Adventure 2 but when I went to reinstall the game from my library I noticed that both games were missing. With no way of accessing Adventure 2 from my xbox I went to the store page where it told me to buy the game again. I checked with xbox help and verified that I had bought both games from my account. I didn't receive any money back either so the games weren't somehow refunded. I have found no history of this game having any type of issue like this but I did find another person with the same issue as me but on a different game. An assistant replied to them giving them two possible fixes so I tried them also but they didn't work. The two fixes that I did were removing my account and unplugging and later put my account back but that didn't work. Next I reset my entire xbox but that didn't work also. If anyone has any solutions that would help a lot and im also unsure if I want to refund it as im unsure if it is a full refund or if it takes some money as I currently have only 40 cents on my account so if refunding both games keeps more than 40 cents I wont be able to repurchase both games. Please if you know a solution it would help a lot.

:)

LitCheetos69, Apr 8, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

I don't own games I have bought

This was likely due to a service alert that was up effecting the ability to play downloaded games and apps. You should be able to use them now that the alert has lifted. If you continue to have this problem please post back.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Owned games not showing up

go to download history not the store, some games are rebundled on the store so cannot download this way.
  4. StEvOsUpReMo88 Win User

Not showing up as an owned game.

Check your list of already installed games. All the games ive downloaded and deleted go there.
  5. lukinatorduck Win User

Hi ObliviousKnight,

Initially, did you downloaded it using a disc? If you did, then the game will only work with the disk on.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to look back into your order history by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com to see if it may have bee refunded for any reason.

There was also a weekend that everyone with a gold subscription was able to play it for free this was back at the end of October of 2017 so it may have been possible that you got it and played it that weekend then when that weekend was over the license for
    the game was taken away.

This game was never a part of the free games with gold so you the above would be the only reason that you would not have access to the game if you are signed into the same account that you purchased the game with.
Thema:

1. Games I bought don't show up as owned. - Similar Threads - Games bought don't

2. Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them: I bought three games, one for Xbox One and two for Xbox 360: Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, and Dead Rising 2: Case West. While the first one works just fine, I am unable to even start...
  3. Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them: I bought Two Xbox 360 games plus some DLCs earlier this week, but even though I can see the purchase went through in my Order History and I did get charged for them, when I access the store the...
  4. Bought a game, says I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, says I don't own it.: I recently bought The Ezio Collection during the Assassins Creed sale, 40$ not a bad deal at all. After installation was complete, every single time I would try and run the game it would say...
  5. Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...: I dont even understand how this is possible. Bought game pass for PC on tuesday, was playing games that day and last night. Log in today, i no longer have game pass, and it says my account is too...
  6. Bought disc and game don't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc and game don't play: I bought modern warfare and installed the disc . Every time I go to play it it says i do not own the game . $60 says i do ! I've installed it over and over and it still don't work ....
  7. Bought a game, then showing as i don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, then showing as i don't own it: Hello there, I bought a game on the Store from my Series S, i could install it, but once the installation was completed, i got the "Do you own this app" message, i thought that would be some kind...
  8. Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...: Hi, I started playing Life is Strange 2 when it was available at gamepass. I have progressed to the beginning of chapter 2. Then after it was out of gamepass, I bought a package of chapters from...
  9. Bought a game, but account says I don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but account says I don't own it: A few days ago I bought a game on the Xbox store, and noticed that my credit card had been charged twice for it. I requested a refund for the duplicate billing, and that refund has come in. But...
  10. Don't have game license for game i bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't have game license for game i bought.: I recently noticed that my dishonored 2 license has disappeared. I recently upgraded to one x and had gamepass at the time. I was looking through my game library and noticed dishonored 2 had the...