Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One

Discus and support Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tuned on my Xbox One and found Worms W.M.D, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, all downloaded on my Xbox. As well as Marvel vs. Capcom:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seth_111111, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Seth_111111
    Seth_111111 Guest

Tuned on my Xbox One and found Worms W.M.D, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, all downloaded on my Xbox. As well as Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite trying to download but my Xbox ran out of storage. My credit card has not been charged thankfully,
    but I don't know where the games came from.

The Xbox One I am playing on is not my home Xbox. My home Xbox is in my living room but its hard drive was already full; so no games downloaded, but nothing was in the downloading queue. When I uninstalled Worms W.M.D and Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite they
    did not appear in my "Ready to Install" section. Also when I attempt to play either of the remaining Borderlands games it tells me to renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription or to put in the games disk. Finally, when I look at the Borderlands games in the Windows
    Store it says they are installed but that I don't own them.

In the end, I am just more confused than anything. Any insight or information would be enjoyed. Thanks for your time.

:)

Seth_111111, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Games don't own

2. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...
  3. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  4. A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it: Hello, recently I redeemed a free code for Dark Souls that came with Dark Souls 3 day one edition. I never redeemed it before because I had no urge to play the game, but now I do and instead of...
  5. Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought )

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought ): Hi. Is there a possibility to refund a DLC i accidentally boutght for a game i don't own ( and don't plan to ). There is no option to do it from the order page. thank you...
  6. Bought The Crew Ultimate Edition and they are still treating like i don't own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought The Crew Ultimate Edition and they are still treating like i don't own the game.: I recently bough the Ultimate Edition of The Crew (game, season pass and all expansions) but i got The Crew a few years back when they gave on Games With Gold. I was expecting to actually buy the...
  7. Game disc playing without it being in my console and I don't own the digitalcopy of it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc playing without it being in my console and I don't own the digitalcopy of it?: So while I had my console on I was moving my new entertainment center in my room I had ghost recon in and playing while getting it setup. After I was done setting it up and playing a few hours I...
  8. Game on disc saying you don't own this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game on disc saying you don't own this game: My son has a game on disc - Rocket League, he has been playing it for months, now all of a sudden it says 'You don't own this', you need to buy it in store??? Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. My account says I played NBA 2k17 14 hours ago, and I don't own that game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account says I played NBA 2k17 14 hours ago, and I don't own that game...: I don't play on my Xbox One anymore but I frequently use the app when I am on my computer for things like gamebar and uploading clips. However, and this is not the first time, my home page claims...
  10. Error Code (0x803f8001) apparently i don't own a game, but I do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code (0x803f8001) apparently i don't own a game, but I do...: Okay so on the release of destiny 2 I purchased the digital deluxe edition and it all was happy days, until today.. After a little break of the destiny grind I decided to get back on today to have...