Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

Discus and support Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THEBDOYLE, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/THEBDOYLE
    /u/THEBDOYLE Guest

I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic Park or Dimensions, or really any of those type of lego games I love them all! Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid were really my reason for coming back for more Game pass. lately it seems like you guys have been adding a lot of games that aren't really that popular outside of gamepass which is kind of disappointing. Maybe put in Assassins creed V and newer or do like Playstation and add one or two NEWER, POPULAR games like red dead II or Grand Theft Auto. Thanks for finally come out with game pass tho I hate paying 60.00 for a game that i don't even know if i would like it.

submitted by /u/THEBDOYLE
    [link] [comments]

/u/THEBDOYLE, Sep 26, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Can we ever own cuphead with gamepass I think it would be amazing addition to gamepass and some many people would agree

I would love to see it on gamepass myself!
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

What changes within Xbox as a whole do you think have made the platform even better?

GamePass and Xcloud are game-changing. I would love to see them bring VR support.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

I really like the Xbox puts all their first party titles on Gamepass. They had The Division and Fallout 4 on there for a short while, sad to see them go. I would love it if Rockstar Games would join the Gamepass community, but I don't see that happening.
  5. MommyWillRez Win User

E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

I loved seeing how many games would be on GamePass the day they launch. I am particularly excited for Minecraft Dungeons though!
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I would like to see more of the games already on gamepass come to pc.
Thema:

1. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass - Similar Threads - Games love more

2. NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES: NEED HELP NEW TO THE XBOX WORLD!!! So I bought a xbox one off gamestop (keep this in minded it was a refurbished xbox one), got it yesterday played for an hr went to bathroom come back it turned...
  3. Which game would you love to be remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you love to be remastered?: I heard a lot of rumors lately that Mafia II might get a remaster and that got me thinking about other great games that would look insane with modern technology. 951547ab-d8db-4cb9-b88d-b77d22d627ed
  4. The love of gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The love of gaming: What made you start playing video games? ccd37c79-a553-4666-9781-88e4faa99981
  5. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments]
  6. What game would you love to play again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you love to play again?: Hi gamers, hope you’re all doing well. This is probably a question that has been asked thousands of times but i’d love to hear what you guys think. If you could erase your memory of 1 game of your...
  7. I love xCloud, but i'd really like to play some backwards compatible games.

in XboX Insiders
    I love xCloud, but i'd really like to play some backwards compatible games.: Don't get me wrong I'm in love with it and use it whenever I get a little free time. The fact games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Devil May Cry 5, and DayZ can be played practically in...
  8. a short video on how the xbox game pass restored my love for games

in XboX Insiders
    a short video on how the xbox game pass restored my love for games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su2vumFDqy0&feature=youtu.be submitted by /u/NewCodeSource [link] [comments]
  9. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  10. What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?: Destiny. After playing the beta, I was excited for the game to come, so that I could get immerse myself in the story and explore the areas. Once the game released, I quickly realized there wasn't...