Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

Discus and support Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THEBDOYLE, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/THEBDOYLE
    /u/THEBDOYLE Guest

I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic Park or Dimensions, or really any of those type of lego games I love them all! Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid were really my reason for coming back for more Game pass. lately it seems like you guys have been adding a lot of games that aren't really that popular outside of gamepass which is kind of disappointing. Maybe put in Assassins creed V and newer or do like Playstation and add one or two NEWER, POPULAR games like red dead II or Grand Theft Auto. Thanks for finally come out with game pass tho I hate paying 60.00 for a game that i don't even know if i would like it.

submitted by /u/THEBDOYLE
    [link] [comments]

/u/THEBDOYLE, Sep 26, 2019
  2. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops

I would love to see CoD games in GamePass
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Games!

I would love to see Rockstar Games bring their library to Gamepass.
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

Can we ever own cuphead with gamepass I think it would be amazing addition to gamepass and some many people would agree

I would love to see it on gamepass myself!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

I really like the Xbox puts all their first party titles on Gamepass. They had The Division and Fallout 4 on there for a short while, sad to see them go. I would love it if Rockstar Games would join the Gamepass community, but I don't see that happening.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I would like to see more of the games already on gamepass come to pc.
Thema:

1. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass - Similar Threads - Games love more

2. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  3. What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?: Destiny. After playing the beta, I was excited for the game to come, so that I could get immerse myself in the story and explore the areas. Once the game released, I quickly realized there wasn't...
  4. What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?": Ori and the Blind Forest and Beyond Eyes b277aa63-7d91-4375-aaa3-7365d7f6ee82
  5. What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.: There are so many older games out there that have been given remasters that I would love on the Xbox. Xbox has sorely missed out on the great Final Fantasy games from the early PlayStation days....
  6. I would love to see the original counter strike on backward compatability best game ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would love to see the original counter strike on backward compatability best game ever: it would be so awesome if xbox could please add the original Xbox counter strike title to backwards compat. It was so much better than cs go is today. It would be much appreciated and I know...
  7. Games I would love to see on backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I would love to see on backward Compatibility: Burnout 3 Take down,Gauntlet Dark Legacy, The Serious Sam Collection, Hunter the Reckoning, Hunter the Reckoning Redeemer,Castlevania los 2, and from p.c. Bood, Blood 2 the chosen, and Criptic...
  8. Games we would love to see on the backward compatibility list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games we would love to see on the backward compatibility list: Hey there guys and gals, recently we've seen a whole plethora of awesome games added to the backwards compatible list. I'd love to hear your favourites and also what you would love to see added in...
  9. I would love to see some Tony Hawk games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would love to see some Tony Hawk games on xbox one: I would like to see Project 8 from xbox 360 to come to xbox one and Tony Hawk Underground 1 & 2 come as well. 18d40fed-c186-49b8-afdb-e85d7c85abfc
  10. Need help surprising boyfriend with new game, any recommendations? He loves Final Fantasy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help surprising boyfriend with new game, any recommendations? He loves Final Fantasy.: I'm hoping to surprise my boyfriend with a new video game, but I know nothing about xbox games or what's popular. I just know he likes Final Fantasy. Are there any new games coming out within the...