Games immediately crash back to home

Discus and support Games immediately crash back to home in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game loads, crashes, and then goes back to the Home screen almost immediately after displaying the art work. It's happening to only a handful of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coffindragger19, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Games immediately crash back to home

My game loads, crashes, and then goes back to the Home screen almost immediately after displaying the art work. It's happening to only a handful of games such as

Ryse

Dragon age Inquisition

Warriors Orochi 3

And a few others. Some games are digital some are disc. I've done everything from reinstalling to power cycling and resets. Nothing seems to work

:)

Coffindragger19, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Coffindragger19 Win User

Not even a little I've done every trouble shoot and nothing works
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Coffindragger19

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to deal with a situation like this. I can totally understand how this kind of thing could be concerning. I suggest trying a full factory reset of your console if you haven't done so yet. When you
    get the chance, make sure that your network is set up appropriately (with an open NAT type) record your sign in information for any important gamertag (as they will need to be redownloaded), follow the steps outlined in How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games & apps.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  5. greeko88 Win User

COD Disc Read Error

Mister Fizzle: I followed your steps and now COD just crashes back to the home screen immediately after the splash screen comes up
  6. Royi A Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

I have the same problem too with 2 games downloaded from the store.

The games crashes to home screen immediately after launch.
Thema:

1. Games immediately crash back to home - Similar Threads - Games immediately crash

2. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  3. Is using a different Microsoft Account for XGP causing games to immediately fail the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is using a different Microsoft Account for XGP causing games to immediately fail the...: Hello, I have been using the same Microsoft account for years in the US. However, I moved to Germany a few years ago and created an account so I can pay for my products with Euros. My PC is...
  4. forza 7 crash when starting game immediately after july 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    forza 7 crash when starting game immediately after july 10 update: any remedy to this? i check windows 10 for errors and find nothing. it happens during the turn 10 loading screen 22736b79-c1d5-4de8-87a8-c918a566be78
  5. Xbox One shuts down immediately after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One shuts down immediately after starting game: Purchased Xbox One 4 months ago, about week or two ago it has started to shut down right after stating a game. When I restart it is fine. Very annoying for a new console. I have seen this in...
  6. xbox app will not open on linx vision gaming tablet. when the app is selected it immediately ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app will not open on linx vision gaming tablet. when the app is selected it immediately ...: I have recently purchased the lynx vision gaming tablet to stream my Xbox on it. However, when I try to connect everything the Xbox app will not open. I select the app, the green Xbox logo...
  7. Game Save Crashing Immediately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save Crashing Immediately: Hello, My brother and I had been working on a survival world for the past few weeks and occasionally the game would crash randomly. This wasn't too large of a problem as we could just restart...
  8. Xbox App on Windows 10 crashes immediately when selecting Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 crashes immediately when selecting Game DVR: So I've been on windows 10 and using the xbox app for a while and it was working fine, but recently whenever I try to use the Game DVR function within the windows 10 xbox app it just crashes the...
  9. Game crashes and Xbox shuts down immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes and Xbox shuts down immediately: Hi, I have an Xbox One S (500GB) a little under a year old at this point, and I have it hooked up to a projector via HDMI, and it sits lateral in the alcove I have for it, with plenty of airflow....
  10. cannot start games immediately after power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot start games immediately after power on: Hello, after I have my box switched on I can not immediately start a game. I tried it with fifa17 and BlackOpsIII. This message appears: Try again later, oder restart your box. An error code does...