Games Installation Disappearing

Discus and support Games Installation Disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have had this issue with two games that I have installed recently. Actually the only games I have installed. One of them is The Outer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasRodolfo, Jan 29, 2020.

1. LucasRodolfo
    LucasRodolfo Guest

Hello guys,

I have had this issue with two games that I have installed recently. Actually the only games I have installed.

One of them is The Outer Worlds. And the another one is the Age Of Empires 2 Definitive Edition.

In both cases the game still ocupy space in HD, but to play it I have to download the entire game again!

This is very annoing, and honestly makes me think about quit the service.

:)

LucasRodolfo, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Kyle732 Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

Unfortunately the games disappear from both Install and Ready to Install lists
  3. LucasRodolfo Win User

Hello XBF Leo G,

Thanks for your reply!

Actually there is no error message. I played the game on a day, and in the next day I had to download the game again. The game still appears in the left side of the Xbox App as installed. But when I click on it, it starts the download instead of launching
    the game.

I'm not facing any installing issue and I'm using Xbox (Beta).
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LucasRodolfo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you receiving an error message or error code when you attempt to download the games? Does this issue occur when you attempt
    to install the games from the Microsoft Store app, the Xbox Console Companion app, the Xbox (Beta) app or all of them? We have a support article that provides solutions for

game installation issues on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results LucasRodolfo!
  5. Kyle732 Win User

How do digital games link to an account?

The problem is games disappear out of installed and ready to install on my xbox all the time and i constantly have to go find them in the store and hit “Install” so that it adds back to my tabs. And its not like it doesnt know if i own it cause its says
    “install”, not “buy”, some games just disappear randomly.
  6. MDH SheepGuts Win User

Problems

That is correct. Both CoD and DR3 have disappeared from my Games and Apps section. I have tried to re-install but they either stop installing at some point or simply disappear after re-installing. They don't even try to re-add the updates either.

I am just lost on what can be done.
Thema:

1. Games Installation Disappearing - Similar Threads - Games Installation Disappearing

2. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install: Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not...
  3. How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.: Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it? 3b1e1cd1-63f8-43f4-9015-05739ba8a80e
  4. Xbox One S installed games disappear every time console restarts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S installed games disappear every time console restarts: This is for my friend really, he doesn't have access to other devices and what not. He has an Xbox One S that keeps erasing games/apps after it restarts. Xbox firmware update? Games deleted....
  5. Games disappearing from Ready to install list

in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing from Ready to install list: I noticed that the game Forza Horizon 2 has disappeared from my list of games and is already the second time this happens to me (I never created a group with this game). I took a look at the list...
  6. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install: I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by...
  7. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps: So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I went into the Ready to Install section and...
  8. Games disappearing from Ready to install and making me repurchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games disappearing from Ready to install and making me repurchase games: Today i decided to redownload the game For Honor and i couldnt find it in my ready to install, so i go the to microsoft store and search the game, but when i found the game, it wants me to...
  9. Xbox Games Disappearing from Ready To Install List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Disappearing from Ready To Install List: I've been seeing the same thread everywhere dating back to 2016-17 but with no legit solution. The subject of thread pretty much explains the issue. Xbox games are disappearing from the ready to...
  10. Games and apps disappeared from my Installed list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps disappeared from my Installed list: My Games and apps have disappeared from my ' Installed ' List but under the games i have put in 'Group' I can play them from there. Anyone know the reason why? 69ad33c0-6f83-4c6f-9218-cc706fe800e3