Games installed, but not really

Discus and support Games installed, but not really in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnticOwl, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/AnticOwl
    /u/AnticOwl Guest

Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There was around 30 of them.

Around 23.30, I just put the queue in pause via the Pause All and shut down my Xbox. I did this because I have data cap around 12.00 and 0.00.

This morning, I started it back and O Surprise, the queue was empty!!. Me: huh?!? Where are my games?

Navigated three the list and started one I did put in queue the day before.

Check the print (prints are in the wrong order, sorry).

Anyone already got this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/ng6AaR3

submitted by /u/AnticOwl
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnticOwl, Jul 11, 2019
  2. JosephGrundner Win User

Is it safe to install to HDD now?

I had it installed since day one also, without any issues. I really advise for any game this big, to install the game to your hard drive. It really puts a strain on your disc dive if you don't.
  3. epicminer1610 Win User

18hours to install COD:Ghosts Really?

A way i often use to speed up the install times is 1. unplug any Ethernet cables and connect from xbox live, 2. Sign-out of xbox live and exit any games or apps (on the dash press start then exit over what you want to exit) 3. put the game in and install.
    Always works for me and the install is done in 5-45 minutes. (depending on game size)
  4. GOLDxBULL3Tz Win User

2.5GB in 2 hours is forever, i can download that in like 30 mins.
  5. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

I download 2.5gig files at 900KB/s within 2hours easy! thats wireless on my laptop, it dont matter if its Steam games, music or movies none take 18hours.

as a matter of fact ive just downloaded a 3gig file in under 3hours just 10mins ago.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, GOLDxBULL3Tz! I see you're trying to help out some people here on the forums, but this thread is kind of old. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and there are plenty of threads out there that are more recent and can really use your help. And note that not
    everyone has the same internet speed, so downloading games is going to take longer or shorter for different people. Thanks so much!
Thema:

1. Games installed, but not really - Similar Threads - Games installed really

2. Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?: I'm trying to find a folder with one of the games i installed via Xbox game pass for PC, but i just can't find it. It's like the game isn't on my PC at all. I find it troubling that i can't do...
  3. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  4. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  5. stopped installation of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stopped installation of games: n the last update of the Xbox one S had to re-manufacture the same because I had update problems ,,, I had to remove everything .. in theory the console was well updated when reinstalling the...
  6. Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open: I recently bought a few games from a used game store. All of the games except one have installed without any issues. The game stopped installing at 50% or less and I can’t cancel or uninstall it...
  7. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  8. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  9. Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?: Hello, I recently bought the Xbox game pass and the only games I have been able to play is ark survival and some other games on the site that I don't want. Whenever I want to play games such as...
  10. Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again)

in XboX Insiders
    Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again): Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is. Simply unplugging and replugging the usb cable back in resolves the issue, seems to be...