Games installed, but not really

Discus and support Games installed, but not really in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnticOwl, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/AnticOwl
    /u/AnticOwl Guest

Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There was around 30 of them.

Around 23.30, I just put the queue in pause via the Pause All and shut down my Xbox. I did this because I have data cap around 12.00 and 0.00.

This morning, I started it back and O Surprise, the queue was empty!!. Me: huh?!? Where are my games?

Navigated three the list and started one I did put in queue the day before.

Check the print (prints are in the wrong order, sorry).

Anyone already got this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/ng6AaR3

submitted by /u/AnticOwl
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnticOwl, Jul 11, 2019
  2. JosephGrundner Win User

Is it safe to install to HDD now?

I had it installed since day one also, without any issues. I really advise for any game this big, to install the game to your hard drive. It really puts a strain on your disc dive if you don't.
  3. epicminer1610 Win User

18hours to install COD:Ghosts Really?

A way i often use to speed up the install times is 1. unplug any Ethernet cables and connect from xbox live, 2. Sign-out of xbox live and exit any games or apps (on the dash press start then exit over what you want to exit) 3. put the game in and install.
    Always works for me and the install is done in 5-45 minutes. (depending on game size)
  4. GOLDxBULL3Tz Win User

2.5GB in 2 hours is forever, i can download that in like 30 mins.
  5. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

I download 2.5gig files at 900KB/s within 2hours easy! thats wireless on my laptop, it dont matter if its Steam games, music or movies none take 18hours.

as a matter of fact ive just downloaded a 3gig file in under 3hours just 10mins ago.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, GOLDxBULL3Tz! I see you're trying to help out some people here on the forums, but this thread is kind of old. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and there are plenty of threads out there that are more recent and can really use your help. And note that not
    everyone has the same internet speed, so downloading games is going to take longer or shorter for different people. Thanks so much!
Thema:

1. Games installed, but not really - Similar Threads - Games installed really

2. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  3. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  4. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  5. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  6. Installazione definitiva di gioco con cd -[Translation - Final installation of game with cd]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installazione definitiva di gioco con cd -[Translation - Final installation of game with cd]: Salve Possiedo una versione fisica (quindi con CD) di The Crew 2. Siccome il gioco mi è stato prestato, posso fare in modo di installarlo definitivamente nel disco rigido dell'Xbox, così da...
  7. XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored: Hi team, I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing the correct drive, the games will install in...
  8. why can't I install a majority of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I install a majority of my games?: My Xbox refuses to install any of the games I Purchase Every time I want to install a game it ALWAYS stops, although apps have no problem installing. I can't think of a as to why this happens,...
  9. Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation: I have subscribed to the Xbox ultimate game pass, in order to be able to play gears of war 5. When I go to the Microsoft store to install the game that comes with that subscription, it does not...
  10. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...