Games installed, but not really

Discus and support Games installed, but not really in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnticOwl, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/AnticOwl
    /u/AnticOwl Guest

Yesterday, I decided to installed all the remaining X360 games I have. So, I peacefully started selecting them one per one (how cool is that). There was around 30 of them.

Around 23.30, I just put the queue in pause via the Pause All and shut down my Xbox. I did this because I have data cap around 12.00 and 0.00.

This morning, I started it back and O Surprise, the queue was empty!!. Me: huh?!? Where are my games?

Navigated three the list and started one I did put in queue the day before.

Check the print (prints are in the wrong order, sorry).

Anyone already got this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/ng6AaR3

submitted by /u/AnticOwl
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnticOwl, Jul 11, 2019
  2. JosephGrundner Win User

Is it safe to install to HDD now?

I had it installed since day one also, without any issues. I really advise for any game this big, to install the game to your hard drive. It really puts a strain on your disc dive if you don't.
  3. epicminer1610 Win User

18hours to install COD:Ghosts Really?

A way i often use to speed up the install times is 1. unplug any Ethernet cables and connect from xbox live, 2. Sign-out of xbox live and exit any games or apps (on the dash press start then exit over what you want to exit) 3. put the game in and install.
    Always works for me and the install is done in 5-45 minutes. (depending on game size)
  4. GOLDxBULL3Tz Win User

2.5GB in 2 hours is forever, i can download that in like 30 mins.
  5. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

I download 2.5gig files at 900KB/s within 2hours easy! thats wireless on my laptop, it dont matter if its Steam games, music or movies none take 18hours.

as a matter of fact ive just downloaded a 3gig file in under 3hours just 10mins ago.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, GOLDxBULL3Tz! I see you're trying to help out some people here on the forums, but this thread is kind of old. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and there are plenty of threads out there that are more recent and can really use your help. And note that not
    everyone has the same internet speed, so downloading games is going to take longer or shorter for different people. Thanks so much!
Thema:

1. Games installed, but not really - Similar Threads - Games installed really

2. My Xbox installs the entire game instead of just the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox installs the entire game instead of just the update: It started about a month or two ago and every update causes the ENTIRE game to have to be re downloaded. I live out in rural texas so the best internet is 5mps meaning large updates have taken up...
  3. Installing Xbox One games remotely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Xbox One games remotely.: Hello all First of all please bare with me im new to Xbox. I would like to know if you Console needs to be connected to the same network in order for games to be downloading remotely. If the...
  4. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  5. Can't install games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games on PC: I have Windows 10, I'm logged into my microsoft account associated with my Xbox live account that has Xbox ultimate game pass but when I try to install games on PC I get a messge saying "It looks...
  6. Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016: I'm receiving an error message when attempting to install Xbox games pass on Windows Server 2016. It's "contact your administrator to upgrade Windows server." How can I bypass this error to...
  7. AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.: This is the only game I am having issues with. I had it installed last weekend on my work PC (the only place I use PC gamepass) and it was working fine and I was having a good time. Come back to...
  8. installed games - game pass with multiple users

in XBoX on Windows
    installed games - game pass with multiple users: hi, here's my problem: one pc two users: each with his own microsoft account and game pass subscription user 1 installs "the outer worlds" and plays it. nice and smooth user 2 doesn't see the...
  9. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  10. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...