Games I've bought saying I do not own them

Discus and support Games I've bought saying I do not own them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every digital game in my library says that I do not own that game on my account. I've logged out and back in, soft reset, and hard reset. None of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarderVladdy, May 8, 2022.

1. HarderVladdy
    HarderVladdy Guest

Every digital game in my library says that I do not own that game on my account. I've logged out and back in, soft reset, and hard reset. None of the dial games I own are currently playable at the moment. This is like 8 different games. Anyone else having this issue?

:)

HarderVladdy, May 8, 2022
  2. HarderVladdy Win User

Nothing seems to work. I guess waiting until the server gets fixed so I can play any of my games is all I can do.
  3. HarderVladdy Win User

I went through the entire checklist of possible solutions and nothing fixed it. I don't get the need for a online connection to play single player games. I can't even load my copy of skyrim.
  4. TanarkDrache Win User

Everyone is having that issue. Apparently we don’t own our games. We just rent them from Microsoft. Offline games still require online connection. They will say some [mod removed] about making sure your Xbox is set to home Xbox. But didn’t do [mod removed] for me
  5. Goofproofplane Win User

If you have a buddy online and in a game have them invite you to a party then invite you to a game and the game should load up make sure you restart your console and stay on the Xbox home Paige during the whole process I been trying the last 6 hours to play and this was the only thing that would work
  6. HarderVladdy Win User

There's no estimate for when they'll get things up and running either. I'm done with buying digital copies of games.
Thema:

1. Games I've bought saying I do not own them - Similar Threads - Games I've bought

2. Do gamepass games I've bought from one device transfer over to another device when I try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games I've bought from one device transfer over to another device when I try to...: I got gamepass about a month ago and with it I started the yakuza series which is soon to be removed off gamepass on 1/1/22, however I know that once you install a game from gamepass you are then...
  3. I've bought a game but can't download or install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game but can't download or install it?: Bought The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition from the Microsoft Store. I can see the order in my emails - but when I go to install it it doesn't say 'Owned' - but gives me the...
  4. No longer have Games I've bought in the past

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer have Games I've bought in the past: Not sure when I bought it, but I no longer have Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, nor do I have Dead Island Riptide. I'm sure I'm missing some other games too, but I can't think of any right...
  5. Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one.: I bought a digital download of Need for speed rivals back in 2018 off the Xbox store. Have never had any issues with it or any other game I have. Wanted to play today, and it was just gone. I went...
  6. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  7. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  8. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  9. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  10. Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One: Good evening. I bought FIFA 19 on September 22 and noticed problems with the delay while playing online. Without giving it great importance, I decided to wait for the first Weekend League and...