Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

Discus and support Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iiM-Toxicated, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game they work perfectly fine afterwards with no crashing whatsoever.

Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/iiM-Toxicated
    [link] [comments]

/u/iiM-Toxicated, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Evileyes7 Win User

Problems with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on Windows 10

Hey Brad,

Thank you for your help, I have reinstalled the game but this does not help the issue.

The game still crashes after around 15 minutes of play.

Thanks nonetheless,

3. DCP9316 Win User

Games not playing from hard drive

Newer Games will likely spin for the first few minutes after booting up, If it continues to spin over the period of 15+ Minutes it is likely another issue.
  4. Vinder88 Win User

call of duty modern warfare

I’m just having this issue now. First time its happened and I’ve had the game since the day after release. I tried getting online for about 20 minutes. I was only barely able to play the campaign.
  5. Mrbubba Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES CLOSING TO DASHBOARD

Its now February and this is still an issue, in fact for me its a lot worse, as the only game that would crash to dashboard was Battlefield.

It now happens in most games for me, the most annoying is Xbox fitness and usually about 15 minutes into a workout. Today it did it twice, once during Mossa Fight workout after 15 minutes and then 20 seconds before the end of Mossa groove!!

Netflix is also an issue, so its nothing to do with updates causing the crash.
  6. liveloveleenoy Win User

Nba2k20 still crashing?

Same issue.

Xbox one X crashes only on NBA2K20 (Game pass). Can play other games hours and hours but NBA2K20 crashes randomly, or if I try to play NBA2K20 street mode it immediately crashes (every time).

Once restarted an error code stating overheating is presented on the screen, however, the Xbox is not hot. This also happens after an overnight with the Xbox unplugged, and in the morning trying to get into the street mode: it crashes immediately with the
    same error code (no way the Xbox could get heated that fast to crash the machine 2-3 minutes after the first, morning restart).
Thema:

Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

1. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on... - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Game keeps crashing and freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing and freezing: Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be? Many thanks 8e7124fd-26c1-491a-8a30-c941b2c31fe0
  3. Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!: Okay so since yesterday my console has been freezing and crashing games. I have tried hard resetting it for about 5 times now and also opened my Xbox cleaned the internals and the fan this helped...
  4. My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...: Hello everyoen i have a problem with my xbox were it crashes on a game or the menu section them i usually leave it for 10-15 minutes to see if it reloads, if it doesnt i shut down my xbox by...
  5. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...
  6. Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass for Android keeps crashing.: Downloaded the latest version 2001.8.816 of Game Pass on my Android Phone. Shortly after open it I crashes with this error: Unfortunately Game Pass has stopped. I have tried clearing the cache,...
  7. Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing): Hello, Recently I purchased the game Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition on 4/7/2020, and after installing overnight (since its 45gb) I loaded the game the next day only to find it keeps crashing...
  8. Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing: Whenever I record using the game bar, it crashes 1-2 minutes into the recording. It says "recording isn't working error 2147942487." How do i fix this issue? b24b1265-a2d8-4e00-a760-6d7588edc1dc
  9. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  10. Xbox games keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games keeps crashing: Battlefront 2 got an update on Monday and while downloading the update my Internet cut out and now the game keeps crashing when I play. My console works fine with the other game . The game would...