Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

Discus and support Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iiM-Toxicated, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game they work perfectly fine afterwards with no crashing whatsoever.

Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/iiM-Toxicated
    [link] [comments]

/u/iiM-Toxicated, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Evileyes7 Win User

Problems with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on Windows 10

Hey Brad,

Thank you for your help, I have reinstalled the game but this does not help the issue.

The game still crashes after around 15 minutes of play.

Thanks nonetheless,

3. Mrbubba Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES CLOSING TO DASHBOARD

Its now February and this is still an issue, in fact for me its a lot worse, as the only game that would crash to dashboard was Battlefield.

It now happens in most games for me, the most annoying is Xbox fitness and usually about 15 minutes into a workout. Today it did it twice, once during Mossa Fight workout after 15 minutes and then 20 seconds before the end of Mossa groove!!

Netflix is also an issue, so its nothing to do with updates causing the crash.
  4. DCP9316 Win User

Games not playing from hard drive

Newer Games will likely spin for the first few minutes after booting up, If it continues to spin over the period of 15+ Minutes it is likely another issue.
  5. Uqop Win User

CRASHING!!!!

I’ve tried playing both smite, and rainbow six siege and they keep crashing as soon as the game finishes loading in. I’ve also tried all of the reset, and even tried clearing my console and accounts. Nothing has worked but for me..
  6. xAJR187x Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

the infinite synch is over but now it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes which is still really annoying but at least i can use it now
Thema:

Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

1. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on... - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...
  3. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  4. Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game": Destiny 2 is constantly crashing for me, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game". I restarted my xbox, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I moved the game to my external...
  5. Sims 4 game keeps Crashing since update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 game keeps Crashing since update: Ever since i got the new update and Island living pack for my Sims 4 game it crashes every time i play. It has happened before the update one or twice but since the update it happens 4 or 5 times...
  6. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...
  7. Game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing: Hi Xbox Ambassadors, I have a question about a game that keeps crashing; It is need for speed rivals and it loads up to the main menu and says press "A" so i click it and the game just freezes and...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update: After the latest Microsoft update, Microsoft Ultimate Words Games keeps crashing. I rebooted the laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I reset the game. I tried running the...
  9. Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!: i play fortnite pretty regularly , and turn off my xbox when its not being used, but Every Single Day when i try to play the game it loads fine , i log in fine , but right when i jump from the...
  10. Xbox One S keeps crashing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S keeps crashing games.: I was playing fortnite, for a couple hours then during mid-game the screen froze then went to xbox home on its own and even quit the app. I reopened the app several time to play and it kept...