Games keep crashing on Pc with high perfomance.

Discus and support Games keep crashing on Pc with high perfomance. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games keep crashing and don't know why. So fare the only game that gave me something to work with is CoD, the error code are: 0x0000000146c4e90b... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas._99, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Thomas._99
    Thomas._99 Guest

My games keep crashing and don't know why.

So fare the only game that gave me something to work with is CoD, the error code are:

0x0000000146c4e90b

0x0000005

Anyone knows what these mean?

:)

Thomas._99, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Thomas._99. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Do you receive all these 3 errors codes each time Call of Duty crashes? Are you able to share a screenshot of it?

Are you running Windows 10 or 11 on your computer?

Do you have other games that are not on the Xbox app (like Steam or Origin)? If so, do they also crash or only Xbox app games?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Parthurnax52 Win User

X-Box One X or wait till Holiday 2020 for new console

i recommend you to wait. Patience always pays out. The perfomance gain from the one x to the scarlett is very high.
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

RE: UPDATE - What have you done Dice?!!

He's knows when a game is bad or good depending on his perfomance's sake.
  5. Gauthier002 Win User

How much free Internal disc space is Required for XBox One to perform optimally?

Interesting question !! Never hear of that perfomance ?
  6. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Next Generation Question...

Controller,Gaikai,playing games as you download them (can x1 do that?),increased perfomance to name a few
Thema:

1. Games keep crashing on Pc with high perfomance. - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything: I’ve tried every single method but my games won’t load or crash when I’m playing, I’ve cleaned my Xbox I’ve factory reset with my games and apps kept. Nothing is working and I need your help,...
  3. The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game: when I stream on the Xbox app for pc my fortnite game keeps lagging when I stream on it and when I close the app the game freezes on me and then I have to reset the game, This issue always happens...
  4. Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game: This problem has been happening since I installed the season 14 update of apex legends. I have factory reset my Xbox multiple times, hard reset, cleared storage, and uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Games keep crashing on new pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing on new pc.: Hi there, I got this new pc just about 2 months ago and whenever i play black ops 3 or rainbow 6 siege they both always end up crashing and it typically happens within half an hour of launching...
  6. Help, my PC keeps crashing unpredictably while gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my PC keeps crashing unpredictably while gaming!: Hi there! :) So I have a Lenovo Legion Y540, and it works fine while I work, no issues at all. However, for the last week or so, when I try to game after work, my PC will just crash mid-game,...
  7. Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game: Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game, and I just got banned for leaving games as a result. It didn't use to do this, but has started fairly recently. It should also be noted I'm not having any...
  8. Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games: (Sorry if not allowed) Like the title says really. The main games I play are Apex and COD. When I select the game it usually will start to load it, and then crash back to the Home Screen saying...
  9. Games keep crashing (series x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing (series x): My games keep crashing randomly and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’ll be playing a game and it’ll just close me out of it for seemingly no reason. This has been happening on and off for about...
  10. Xbox game bar keeps crashing, problem appears to be with displaying clips library.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing, problem appears to be with displaying clips library.: I've had a problem with the game bar for about a week now. I bring it up and then it takes about 10 seconds to load clips until it closes itself having achieved nothing. During that time I can't...