Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

Discus and support Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Burress, Oct 10, 2019 at 2:43 PM.

1. /u/Burress
    /u/Burress Guest

I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by themselves. The rep told me it's an issue with the Delta program and to un-enroll. Has anyone else encountered this?

The games that have vanished have been 'Splosion Man, Braid, NBA Live 19, FIFA 18, NBA 2K19, Minecraft Story Mode 2. I figured Minecraft was going to vanish at some point, but I did have it last night. Again, these were all in my Ready to Install, not actually installed. None are a huge deal, just don't like seeing things I paid for vanish. The rep said he shows I own them all still, we tracked down every order number (even the 360 ones after an hour with them). So I have my rights still, just can't get them to appear in Ready to Install. (and because of this I now have a spreadsheet with my installed/ready to install games listed and even putting order numbers in there, UGH).

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/co...red/f3673n2?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/co...isappeared/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

submitted by /u/Burress
    [link] [comments]

2. Kyle732 Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

Unfortunately the games disappear from both Install and Ready to Install lists
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Find ALL owned games??

Unfortunately even your order history wont show you the games you have claimed via games with gold.

I keep a spreadsheet of everything I purchase and use a third party site to also keep track of my game collection.

Games disappear from the ready to install when they are delisted or randomly.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Games not showing in ready to install list?

This may not be the same situation as yours but games in my ready to install list disappear sometimes. Other times games that are already installed will show up as ready to install. I just ignore it and the problem fixes itself.
  5. JonathonHill1 Win User

All my games dlcs missing

Me too man i cant open any games it says i dont own them i uninstalled an old game and it disappeared from the ready to install completely
  6. onyxishere Win User

ready to install games disappearing!

You could also try a power cycle of the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps anything.
Thema:

1. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install - Similar Threads - Games keep disappearing

2. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  3. Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped": Hi Guys, A few weeks ago now i bought Assassins Creed IV Black Flag for my Xbox One from the online store. It started downloading straightaway but a few Gb's in it came up with "Installation...
  4. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...
  5. My game keeps flickering when playing games on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps flickering when playing games on xbox one s: Hi I recently bought an xbox one s console to play fifa and forza. whilst playing these games i have experienced flickering and black lines appear. This is not the monitor as i have checked on...
  6. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  7. Game keeps disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps disappearing: Sometimes I can bring up and play one game then it immediately disappears, sometimes I can't even get the game to load before it disappears. I have tried numerous suggestions. Please advise....
  8. My Microsoft solitaire collection keeps disappearing. I can maybe play one game but then it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft solitaire collection keeps disappearing. I can maybe play one game but then it ...: For the past two weeks every time I try to play Microsoft solitaire collection it boots me off after one game, sometimes before the game loads. I have rebooted the computer, I have run virus...
  9. bingo keeps disappearing after i play a game.....don't get my rewards......why play if it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo keeps disappearing after i play a game.....don't get my rewards......why play if it does ...: why do i keep getting getting disconnected after every game? Don't get to collect my rewards after spending tickets and coins. What's going on?? 67b9a551-de12-49fd-b47f-c70e3242a44b
  10. Game download status keeps disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download status keeps disappearing: 1. Game download status keeps disappearing after a restart. I have to go back to the game page to install. Rather than pressing the menu and install like the past. 2. Games that are rdy to...