Games kicking back to xbox one home screen

Discus and support Games kicking back to xbox one home screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently some games have started to kick me out while in the middle of playing. I downloaded apex legends and it happens constantly. Hard resets of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swamp_Donkay., Nov 8, 2019.

1. Games kicking back to xbox one home screen

Recently some games have started to kick me out while in the middle of playing. I downloaded apex legends and it happens constantly. Hard resets of the console arent helping, available space isnt an issue and my internet is working just fine. What do i
    have to do to figure what chaged/happened that started this? Ive unistalled and re installed everything I thought might be culprit if its a bad download messing with my xbox

:)

Swamp_Donkay., Nov 8, 2019
  2. Nickle Pickle86 Win User

Xbox One turning on by itself all the time

The Xbox One with the Kinect is plugged straight into the wall and today it was kicking my husband back to the home screen while he was playing two separate games. The Xbox in my bedroom does not have a Kinect and my daughter was watching a movie and it
    kicked her back to the home screen also. But prior to doing so it made the beeping sound like 5 times.
  3. Skibumbill Win User

Forza 6 ultimate edition

I'm not able to play. It starts up then kicks me back to my Xbox One home screen
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX ONE X keeps crashing

6. Whagi Win User

kicked back to home screen.

I think it might be an odd bug. As mine has done this a few times also. Even when launching a game it did it once. As long as its not happening every five minutes and is just once in a while its not two bad. Keep an eye on it and if it is doing it all the
    time, then maybe think about calling support.
Thema:

1. Games kicking back to xbox one home screen - Similar Threads - Games kicking home

2. Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen: My xbox keeps kicking me out of games while they are loading and bringing me back to the home screen. I have tried many different tests to resolve the issue and nothing has worked. Looking for...
  3. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  4. Kicked back to home screen when load the game, “I am the Hero.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked back to home screen when load the game, “I am the Hero.”: Hello All, All my other games work just fine. When I load my “new” game (I Am the Hero) i get thrown back to the xbox home screen? This is the only game that this happens. i tried to do the...
  5. Kicked out from games to home screen!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked out from games to home screen!: For five days ago my Xbox one s kicked me out from BF1 to home screen for no reason. As fast as I tried to start the game it kicked me back to home screen, I tried with different games and still...
  6. GAMES DONT START, GET KICKED TO HOME SCREEN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES DONT START, GET KICKED TO HOME SCREEN: The witcher 3 (disc - no DLCs) starts with intro videos then goes to black screen with loading circle/wolf and bottom right for few minutes then i get kicked to xbox one home screen Rise of the...
  7. My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home.: It was happening the other day and it has happened twice in the past like 30 minutes. First time it happend today was when I was playing a Halo 5 custom game. It was starting to lag really bad...
  8. No matter which game I load, I get kicked back to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    No matter which game I load, I get kicked back to Xbox Home Screen: XBox One has been working fine and now in the last 24hrs, virtually any game I try to load and play, I seem to get this glitched tone, then it kicks me straight back to XBox Home screen. Any...
  9. Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen: Every time i try to load up overwatch, it will act like it is starting up but then kick me back to the home page. It doesn't happen with any other games. I have tried unplugging the power box and...
  10. Loud buzzing angry sound and game free and kick out to XBox home.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud buzzing angry sound and game free and kick out to XBox home.: What do I do? I've been playing Fallout 4 since it's release and about a week ago it began making this terrible angry buzzing sound, freezing and crashing the game. Yes, I have downloaded mods,...