Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.

Discus and support Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; While playing different titles through the 'Xbox (beta)' application on my PC. The games will just close, without any errors just on their own. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KylePrigotzke, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.

While playing different titles through the 'Xbox (beta)' application on my PC. The games will just close, without any errors just on their own. I looked at app and system logs in event viewer after this happens but I wasn't able to see correlation. This
    is hard to reproduce at will because it's so random but does seem to happen once every 2-3 hours if I had to put an estimate on it.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know a work around?

my rig stats:

Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 570 Series

Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)

System Memory - 24 GB

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz

* Latest drivers for GPU and updates for windows are installed.

:)

KylePrigotzke, Oct 28, 2019
  2. KylePrigotzke Win User

While playing different titles through the 'Xbox (beta)' application on my PC. The games will just close, without any errors just on their own. I looked at app and system logs in event viewer after this happens but I wasn't able to see correlation. This
    is hard to reproduce at will because it's so random but does seem to happen once every 2-3 hours if I had to put an estimate on it.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know a work around?

my rig stats:

Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 570 Series

Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)

System Memory - 24 GB

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz

* Latest drivers for GPU and updates for windows are installed.
    I've fixed the RAM not being read (it wasn't clicked down i guess). Now System Memory is at 32 GB.

Anyone else able to provide assistance on this?
  3. KylePrigotzke Win User

Your Memory is all same Model and fabricator?
    Yes they are all the same model. I had to re-seat one of them but this is still happening.

System Memory is and should have read 32 GB. Now it is and still having the game close without any notice/warnings etc
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Your Memory is all same Model and fabricator?
  5. PrudentAura Win User

No Access to Beta groups

Hello PKTWinkels,

The Xbox beta 2013 was closed a while back so anyone who downloaded the app will just get errors.

They will also not receive any Xbox beta rewards
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?

from where you try to download the games, the mobile or pc app, it is true that they must solve all the problems but as you say it is a beta and it is common to have errors since so they know that they must correct. every time you find an error report
    it, that will make them launch the final version sooner and without errors
Thema:

1. Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly. - Similar Threads - Games launched beta

2. Halo Wars 2 installs (on PC Xbox Beta launcher) and launches but will not play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 installs (on PC Xbox Beta launcher) and launches but will not play the game: The game will launch and show the Halo logo, but wont load any further. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps including checking gpu drivers, tried restarting my computer, made sure I was up...
  3. Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch: Hello, for almost a month now I have not been able to play any games off the Microsoft Store or the Xbox beta app. Every time i launch the game I get a black screen then it either crashs with no...
  4. No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash: I have been trying to play No Man's Sky on game pass through the Xbox (Beta) application for a few days now, but all I can get to was the hello games screen before the "Data Syncing" pop up...
  5. XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install: I have Outerword ,Prey and Wizard of legend on the gamepass and tried reinstall the APP , reinstall de game , repair the app, updated my Windows , tried to registry solutions still cant launch or...
  6. problems launching games from PC beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    problems launching games from PC beta app: Just signed up for xbox game pass yesterday and downloaded 2 games. I have the current version of windows 10 and do not own an xbox.. Every time I try to start any game I get this message and...
  7. Unable to launch games off Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch games off Xbox (Beta): I am currently unable to launch any Game Pass games off the Xbox (Beta) app, and am also unable to launch them from the windows 10 search bar workaround. My subscription to Game Pass is still...
  8. XBOX pc beta wont launch games when connected to the internet ( Video Included)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX pc beta wont launch games when connected to the internet ( Video Included): Everytime i try to launch a game it crashes the game when im connected to the internet. I've tried resetting the store app, resetting my games, reinstalling my games, everything. I cant find...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: Hi,i have a problem with xbox beta app every time i enter the app crash with an error java script error my system is up to date and drivers [img] 04b6950d-1493-4b6b-a6b0-50577c8abbe8
  10. game pass beta not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass beta not launching: when i launch the game pass beta app, it will load up for a moment and then the screen just goes blank. I have tried resetting the app in the settings but it does not help....