Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped...

Discus and support Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Eventhough I have the overwatch disc, it still refuses to load, and the gears of war was a token from EB Games 65f96b3f-0ec0-4fc4-b57c-f7b517ebc77c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertSingapore, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped...

Eventhough I have the overwatch disc, it still refuses to load, and the gears of war was a token from EB Games

:)

RobertSingapore, Jul 6, 2019
  2. RobertSingapore Win User

Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped playing after my live subscription ran out

GOW 4 won't launch, but I did change my password only. It's an activation code that I'm using and it's already been redeemed. Any Ideas?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped playing after my live subscription ran out

Hey there RobertSingapore,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to get your games to come up the way that they are supposed to.

I can totally see how experiencing difficulty after signing in could be confusing/disheartening.

Now that you have already gotten Live Gold, then I would strongly recommend removing and redownloading your profile as outlined in How
    to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    to see if that loads up the account with the most recent information regarding your subscription.

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Have you redeemed the GOW 4 game code under the same account you are using? Go to the purchased games under your MS account to check this out
  5. RobertSingapore Win User

I just downloaded or uploaded a 12month xbox gold live card and they still wont play
  6. RobertSingapore Win User

I tried a 12month gold live and still its not letting me play
Thema:

Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped...

1. Games like Gears of War 4 and Overwatch which I purchashed with my xbox 1s have stopped... - Similar Threads - Games Gears War

2. [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX One] Gears of War 4 bonus games not downloading: Hi everyone! I have a few questions regarding Gears of War 4 bonus content that comes with the game (namely GOW, GOW 2, GOW 3, and GOW JUDG.) When I try to redeem the Gears of War game, the...
  3. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  4. Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Of War 4 save game does not work: I've tried everything, reinstall the game, log in again ... nothing works, my history save does not work ... every time I close the game and open save reseta as if it was the first time I was...
  5. 战争机器5无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Gears of War 5 cannot enter the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    战争机器5无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Gears of War 5 cannot enter the game]: 系统一直显示 法载入xbox档案 -[Translation - The system keeps showing that the xbox file cannot be loaded] 4ef4550d-5441-4441-8f8b-00b0b8d36a09
  6. Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...: I have just started up Gears Of war 5, on xbox gamespass beta for pc, It went to the load screen, then said i needed an update, i closed it, opened it up again, and the whole game appeared to have...
  7. Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?: Hi there, Just bought a used copy of Gears of War from GAME here in the UK. Installed it and can't find GOW1,2 and 3 games. Having checked out the forums it seems there should be a card in the...
  8. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  9. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  10. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...