Games load title screen then bounces back to the home screen

Discus and support Games load title screen then bounces back to the home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are having an issue with our Xbox One. Games will load the title screen, then a buzzing sound happens and it ends up back on the home screen. We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeagleHowler72, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Games load title screen then bounces back to the home screen

We are having an issue with our Xbox One. Games will load the title screen, then a buzzing sound happens and it ends up back on the home screen. We have tried to power cycle the Xbox. We have reformatted it. We have tried an external drive. The issue
    still persists. This happens for every game so it's not game related. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

:)

BeagleHowler72, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. JAYLAD89 Win User

hi mine is doing the same the past 2 weeks
  3. psi01 Win User

Netflix not loading

I say xbox go to Netflix....the Netflix title screen appears and the circular loading icon comes up at the bottom, then it freezes and goes back to the home screen.....any ideas?
  4. LUDVIG-20F9C375-7C54 Win User

Xbox One Apps Not Opening

just got off the phone w microsoft about trying to flip between killer instinct and titanfall (both digital) and it not always loading. it will go full screen to title screen then bounce back to dashboard. it will work after a try or two just wondering
    if anyone else having this problem. i did hard reset once for another issue. anyone? bueller?
  5. FireflyFi25 Win User

minecraft bedrock loading problem

if the splash screen is the leading screen then no he cannot get past this, clicks on it to load and it flicks back to home screen
  6. XxKillerNomadxX Win User

Game will not progress

I had this same exact issue. I am not sure why it does this but I went back to the home screen. Loaded a different game in my case I loaded Killer Instinct. Went back to the home screen. Loaded Watch Dogs back up. Went back into the mission and didn't
    have a problem with it after that.
Thema:

1. Games load title screen then bounces back to the home screen - Similar Threads - Games load title

2. Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in: Hi I am having trouble with Halo - The Master Chief Collection on XBOX Game Pass for PC(Beta). It was working fine the first 4 or 5 times I played it but now it freezes before the main menu...
  3. My games will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games will not load: My games load then it crashes and says that it took to long to start 0c590e32-e612-49f4-97c2-25aae30ffe1b
  4. Games just load but dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games just load but dont start: Why games keep loading and dont want to start 0c1035fc-a2db-4512-8f07-a0e77e95dcad
  5. My overwatch can’t load in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My overwatch can’t load in game: Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load things(Ex:It takes too long to load the...
  6. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  7. My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.: My xbox is updating games really slow and taking forever to load, got any ideas that could help? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox game isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game isn't loading: I downloaded the nba 2k20 game and it isnt loading up and its not giving me a error code so i dont know what is wrong my commection to the internet is good 7a3ee800-8058-460b-8f8a-7098e61b4a2a
  9. My Monopoly game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Monopoly game will not load: My Monopoly game will not load. It starts too then freezes up. Uninstalled 3times and still does it. What can be done? 3853f643-c0d7-4419-937d-8cecd917ee9d
  10. Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.: My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen. After the title screen, it crashes and goes back to the home menu. I have tried to rest the console wiping all the data. I tried...