Games missing from my account

Discus and support Games missing from my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there guys, I've got a big problem here. A while ago I redeemed two codes on my XBONE, one for Forza Horizon 3 and one for Just Cause 3's Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XVertigoX94, Aug 3, 2019.

1. XVertigoX94
    XVertigoX94 Guest

Hi there guys, I've got a big problem here. A while ago I redeemed two codes on my XBONE, one for Forza Horizon 3 and one for Just Cause 3's Gold Edition DLC (I have the game in the case, the code was for all the DLC).

I stopped playing a while they seemed to have just vanished from my account, I checked my order history and they aren't there either, and when I try to redeem them the thing says that they've already been redeemed.

Now the annoying thing is, I had a Just Cause 3 save file in which I got pretty far, but now that the DLC has dissapeared from my account I CANNOT ACCESS THE GAME AT ALL, IT WANTS ME TO CREATE A NEW SAVE FILE.

Please guys, any help is appreciated. I have already made two support tickets asking for new codes to redeem and all I get is
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] like a guy called [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] telling me "At this time, we are unable to process your token replacement request. We recommend that you get
    in touch with our Chat or Voice support team for further assistance by visiting this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/"

IT'S RIDICOULOUS. I am definitely getting a PS5 when it comes out, Microsoft don't give a
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] about us.

:)

XVertigoX94, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

3. AridLizard Win User

on your XBONE, go to My Games and Apps and highlight Just Cause 3, then press the menu button (3 horizontal lines) and select manage game and add-ons to see if you can reinstall the DLC from there
  4. XVertigoX94 Win User

Yep, on my account, when I got the console in the winter. They aren't under "installed" nor "ready to install", and when I check the Just Cause 3 page on the store it just has the option to buy the DLC again. No external hard drive, power cycle didn't
    solve it.
  5. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Ok. Try signing in
    here
    . It’ll take you to all the dlc associated with you account.
  6. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Hello. Thank you for posting on the xbox forums. Have you checked your “ready to install” section on your xbox. Link below on how to. Let me know if you find it or not.

Where to find your games and apps
Thema:

1. Games missing from my account - Similar Threads - Games missing account

2. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  3. Missing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games: Hi guys. I'm currently having a issue downloading games and dlc. The games are no longer on my purchase list. I own WWE2K15/16/17 and all 3 of them with all the DLC are missing from my games and...
  4. Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft xbox-account (Missing savefiles, games and progress): Hi, I reinstalled windows on my stationary computer and when I logged in on my account I had no progress, games or friends. I had my laptop next to me while doing this which was already logged...
  5. Games missing from my Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games missing from my Xbox Account: Hi, I have had an Xbox account on a friends console where I also bought gold and some games (the game in question however is For Honor Standard Edition which was free for gold users in August) So...
  6. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points: Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone. 4cbb4bab-18b2-48bc-9a09-f26a26bacb19
  7. Games missing from my account that was already given away free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from my account that was already given away free: I recently was going through my account games to reinstall a couple games that I was going to play but when I looked I couldn’t find them. I knew I had them because they had been given out as free...
  8. missing account and new one will not upload games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing account and new one will not upload games: so I bought my son the Xbox one, we created an account through an email account. a few weeks later the children where on it and said it wasn't working anymore. when I looked and tried to log in...
  9. Missing game from my account on a different console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing game from my account on a different console: Hey ! I 've bought gears of war 4 in precommand last year on the market and play it with no problem at my home on my personal xbox. I'm trying to play it on a different console at work...
  10. Games missing from my Xbox Live Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games missing from my Xbox Live Account.: I have been downloading the free Games with Gold monthly games for quite some time. For both the Xbox 360 and One. As my brother's Xbox One was the only one in the family I used his to log on...