Games missing from XBOX GAME PASS PC LIBRARY

Discus and support Games missing from XBOX GAME PASS PC LIBRARY in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why can't I see many games in the XBGP PC library. For example SKYRIM, or the option to preinstall Dark Alliances? 2fe46f4f-5ab0-493d-965a-036b8e3fce64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mjhamani, Jun 20, 2021.

1. mjhamani
    mjhamani Guest

Why can't I see many games in the XBGP PC library. For example SKYRIM, or the option to preinstall Dark Alliances?

:)

mjhamani, Jun 20, 2021
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
  3. Dondlan Win User

Xbox game pass.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is available only on Xbox Game Pass (console)

Every time you see a game announcement for game pass, be sure to check if it will join the Xbox Game Pass PC Library or the Xbox Game Pass Console Library.

The two catalogues get pretty much different updates every month.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

Well its unlimited access to a library games, made by many different publishers / devs. Here's a LINK to a list of the games included in the Ultimate game
    pass library, in case you change your mind.
  5. Oraclea Win User

I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

Hi, unfortunately Rise of the Tomb Raider left the Game Pass library a few months ago. I'm not certain why the game would have worked a couple days ago as it was removed before then, but currently it is not in the Game Pass library, and would need to be
    purchased in order to be played.

In general, games leaving the Game Pass library can be identified in the "Leaving Soon" section of Game Pass, which can be browsed on

this link
    , as well as on the Game Pass apps for console, PC, and mobile devices. Usually there are two announcements per month regarding games leaving soon, and the games leaving will leave about two weeks from when they are announced to be leaving.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
    The PC Game Pass is a 'Beta' at the moment, so it won't have a large library. More games will become available soon.
Thema:

1. Games missing from XBOX GAME PASS PC LIBRARY - Similar Threads - Games missing GAME

2. Missed Chance At Series X Thanks To Game Pass Message Being Sent At The Same Time

in XboX Insiders
    Missed Chance At Series X Thanks To Game Pass Message Being Sent At The Same Time: I use my Xbox everyday, and was constantly checking for messages from Xbox regarding the console pilot. Well, about a week ago I got to thinking that it was weird that I was receiving messages...
  3. Game missing from windows store library

in XBoX on Windows
    Game missing from windows store library: Hi all - I've looked through a bunch of other forum posts, run powershell, updated windows, etc. and nothing has helped as of yet. About a week or two ago, I completely reset my PC. However, when...
  4. Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.: Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the way all unavailable to buy right now) were...
  5. Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history: I recently switched over to a from a xbox one to a xbox one S console to have more storage. When I started redownloading my games, I noticed one missing from my purchase history. The Incredible...
  6. Game Bar Missing Menus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar Missing Menus: My Xbox game bar started to act up recently and I can't figure out how to fix it. When I go into the social tab it doesn't show any of my friends profile pictures. When I right-click their profile...
  7. XBox 360 digital game is missing the download button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 digital game is missing the download button?: Hey all, I have an XBox 360 which I've connected to my Live account. Up until now I've been able to buy games (and DLCs) from the Microsoft store on my PC, then download them onto my console, no...
  8. Missing Games with gold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games with gold game: This is the second time a games with gold game has been found missing from my library and me basically having to purchase it again. Both times I called support and both times they said I never...
  9. [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...: Hi, So after fiddeling about some time now, because Gaming Services would not install over the store, I followed the guides on the following pages:...
  10. Missing games from Microsoft store, purchased games gone, missing completely from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games from Microsoft store, purchased games gone, missing completely from account: Recently I had to get a new hard drive so I understand that I lost the installation of the games, however, once I logged back into the Microsoft Store the game was gone and as if I had never...