Games missing

Discus and support Games missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games keep coming up missing. I’ve reset my system several times and most of the time they return. Is there a better solution than resetting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwardGarn, Jul 8, 2019.

1. EdwardGarn
    EdwardGarn Guest

Games missing

My games keep coming up missing. I’ve reset my system several times and most of the time they return. Is there a better solution than resetting the xbox ones?

:)

EdwardGarn, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Missing game ?

Have you tried a hard reset? That shall take care of it. You'll just need to go to settings to find it under power section. If that doesn't work, you may have to contact official support.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Missing Game

4. DominumStige Win User

Missing game?

Hi!

I'm sorry, but you'll also have to buy the X1 version. The version for X360 is not compatible due to the remaster (with updated version for a more powerful hardware), as indicated on the

list
  5. BovverClobber Win User

Missing Games

Yeah I download free gold games as soon as they are available. I played halo for about 5 min and didn't do anything with Guacamelee.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Missing game

No worries, you're all good. Do you own the game for PC? The reason I ask is because it's not a play anywhere title. Which means if you own it on PC, you would have to buy it again to use on another platform such as Xbox.
Thema:

Games missing

1. Games missing - Similar Threads - Games missing

2. Game Bar Features Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Features Missing: When I press win + G i get the game bar to open, but it only includes image & video capture and streaming. There's no home button (the 3 dot stack), no performance monitor overlays, just the xbox...
  3. Xbox one games are missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games are missing from my games list: Seems every when we login to the account we're missing 1/2 of our games from our account. I see that this is a known issue for years but I don't see where there is anything posted for a solution....
  4. Missing downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing downloaded games: While logging on to my Xbox this evening. A large amount of GAME PASS games as well as games downloaded from the Microsoft store have disappeared. They don't even appear in the "ready to install"...
  5. Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.: Some games don't use Xbox Live. No support for cloud saving, no achivements, no cross play or cross save. Console at least have some quality control. We know that all this stuff will be in there,...
  6. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this): I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming...
  7. Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle: Hi all, I just bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition. This Bundle is said to be including State Of Decay Year One Survival Edition (console version, as suggested, Xbox One console) However,...
  8. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text: Hi, just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font. I have only "blank" button everywhere. Have installed-reboot, etc and check Windows update...
  10. Missing games in my ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing games in my ready to install list: I am missing about a 160 games from my ready to install list. Try to see if they were hidden that didn't work. Games that I know that are missing I looked up in the Microsoft store I can still...