Games Missing

Discus and support Games Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Battlefield 1 in 2017 as a physical media and in 2019 I gave the game to my friend since Battlefield 1 was available for free in Games With... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brzoskowski, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Brzoskowski
    Brzoskowski Guest

Games Missing

I bought Battlefield 1 in 2017 as a physical media and in 2019 I gave the game to my friend since Battlefield 1 was available for free in Games With Gold. I got the game through Games With Gold and it worked fine for a year.

Since last month every time I try to load the game a Xbox error screen appears saying "

“For this, The owner needs to sign in.”

I've tried all the methods to fix the problem and I still cannot play Battlefield 1 on my Xbox One. The same problem happened to me with Minecraft.

Minecraft I don't know how I got, I sent my Xbox to Microsoft Technical Support and when it came back I had Minecraft installed on my account and I could play the game for 2 years since last month.

I understand that Minecraft maybe was a bug, and I wasn't supposed to get the game. However, Battlefield 1 I got through Games With Gold and my subscription is valid since 2018. I've set my Xbox as my main console through the settings but it didn't solve
    my problem.

:)

Brzoskowski, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect game are always a miss.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect games are always a miss.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Missing game ?

Have you tried a hard reset? That shall take care of it. You'll just need to go to settings to find it under power section. If that doesn't work, you may have to contact official support.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Missing Game

Thema:

Games Missing

1. Games Missing - Similar Threads - Games Missing

2. Missing at least one game license

in XboX Insiders
    Missing at least one game license: I tried to play Stardew Valley today and it was missing from my installed games. Went to 'Full Library' -> 'All Owned Games' and it was missing from that list too. Navigated to the game in the...
  3. Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games: Today I was going to play a game, obviously, however when I turned on my console none of my games were there, at all. After searching for a solution, none of what I tried seemed to work. I tried...
  4. Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/snoopalex9 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting frustrated with missing games.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting frustrated with missing games.: So this is my issue. Different games are randomly. Being uninstalled. Both from internal and external drives. WTH is going on? This not the first time this has happned. I have reported it but...
  6. Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App: Hi, I am wondering why State of Decay 2 Juggernaut edition and a few other games show in the Xbox Game Pass app for install, but not in the Xbox Game Pass app for PC? All info I can find on...
  7. 3 games that i aquired with "Games With Gold" (xbox live), went missing from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 games that i aquired with "Games With Gold" (xbox live), went missing from my library: As many of you, throughout the years, i got several games from "Games With Gold", a featured avaliable due to "Xbox Live Gold". You know it. But today, i was checking my library and i realized...
  8. MK 11 missing preorder bonus after deleting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK 11 missing preorder bonus after deleting game: I had preordered Mortal Kombat 11 after math a few months ago digitally and when the time came I got my preorder bonuses fast forward a bit I deleted Mortal Kombat 11 to create space and then fast...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME): Hello, I'm having issues installing a file known as Data Pack 2 on modern warfare. The game is telling me that the file is missing and needs to be installed then it takes me to the store but then...
  10. Missing achievement after completing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement after completing a game: I have played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Amazing game I have to say. So when I finished the game for 4 days ago, I expected to get this achievement. But it never came up. I waited 72h to see...