Games not always loading on Xbox One

Discus and support Games not always loading on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try loading a game I frequently see an error message saying it can't load. Restarting the console fixes the issue but it takes a while to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnD55-A4546DE0-4CB6-424, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Games not always loading on Xbox One

When I try loading a game I frequently see an error message saying it can't load. Restarting the console fixes the issue but it takes a while to restart and it's a pain to have to do it so often. This is happening with all types of games, downloaded and on disc and is happening all the more recently.

:)

JohnD55-A4546DE0-4CB6-424, Sep 21, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. I recommend that you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

- If none of the options work you will need to do a factory reset, you can choose to keep your games and apps in the process, to do this follow the instructions below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. JohnMann7 Win User

Dirt3 Not Always Loading on Xbox One X

Hello there @, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

The next step would be to check your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If needed or if it’s dirty or scratched, wipe the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom faces, then re-insert it and try launching again

Another thing you should troubleshoot is your persistent storage by selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections, and then selecting either Blu-ray and then select Persistent storage to clear it.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    I will look at what you are suggesting re Network Settings but does that fit in with an intermittent fault that only happens with Dirt3?

I did do a full reset last week but the problem happened again last night. It is intermittent and only happens say once in every 30 or 40 resumes of Dirt 3. Seems odd to me. Would it be a console fault?
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Dirt3 Not Always Loading on Xbox One X

Hello there @JohnMann7, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

The next step would be to check your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If needed or if it’s dirty or scratched, wipe the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom faces, then re-insert it and try launching again

Another thing you should troubleshoot is your persistent storage by selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections, and then selecting either Blu-ray and then select Persistent storage to clear it.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Xbox Freezes in Theater Mode

I can get it to work mostly except that it will always freeze when trying to load one specific game.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Set on the Xbox One! But I have one gripe/concern.

I remember a Spectrum 48K, when you had to load games in everytime you played them and that took longer than most installs I have done on the Xbox one. As with the spectrum you could always watch the loading screen while you wait.
Thema:

1. Games not always loading on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Games always loading

2. when i try join windows gaming beta it always stuck in pending

in XboX Insiders
    when i try join windows gaming beta it always stuck in pending: so been like a week i try join windows gaming beta so i can stream xbox screen from xbox app which i need join windows gaming beta but always saying pending and i tried restart pc and more nothing...
  3. Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING: Every time I am in an online race,horizon life can't find server.whats the deal?keeps kicking me mid session....... 46a929a9-c707-4f51-92e2-86461cf50b37
  4. My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...

in XboX Insiders
    My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...: So I was attempting to install the Master Chief Collection via Gamepass for PC, and instantly after the download finished and the installation finished Gamepass instantly added a duplicate...
  5. I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...: Okay so I'm really tired of this, hopefully I'll get a solution over here. Basically I moved to Costa Rica some years ago, I bought a 360 console and would like to play some games. Easy, right?...
  6. My Xbox never detects updates, I always have to restart the system and start the game in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox never detects updates, I always have to restart the system and start the game in...: I have already check my settings such as keep my games up to date is on. It has done this on my Xbox One, and now my Series X. b288a815-c6a1-424a-9401-97e552ccf221
  7. Minecraft game for PC always download beta version in any PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft game for PC always download beta version in any PC.: Hello. Need some help with game minecraft for PC. I have account with this game , but if i enter this account using microsoft store on any pc i always download beta version of minecraft....
  8. My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is always telling me to clear my local saved games whenever I try and enter a game: Whenever I try and play a game the message pops up on my loading screen saying I need to clear my local saved games so I do but the console always fails to restart and I get the troubleshoot menu...
  9. GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...: For the past month, my xbox one s always freeze and buzz crash after half hour to few hours of gaming. It was unacceptable so I decided and bought a Xbox series s few days ago. However it freeze...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 loading indicator graphic always there in FS 2020 & newly installed game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 loading indicator graphic always there in FS 2020 & newly installed game.: I downloaded Flight simulator through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate App on my pc. After installing I am getting what appears to be a loading indicator (looks like a navigation radial) on the right side...