Games not downloading updates

Discus and support Games not downloading updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a friend of mine is having an issue with his xbox one not downloading updates for some reason. They just sit there with the download saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azrik, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Azrik
    Azrik Guest

So a friend of mine is having an issue with his xbox one not downloading updates for some reason. They just sit there with the download saying “stopped.” The only common thing I’ve seen on this issue from others online is that they all have BL3 on their
    system. We’ve tried a few different things trying to fix the problem, but nothing has worked so far. If anyone has any advice it would be very appreciated.

Here’s what we’ve tried so far.

1. Cleared the system cashe by turning the system off, unplugging it, tapping the power button, then plugged it back in.
    2. Cleared all local save data
    3. Deleted his profile from the system then put it back on.
    4. Uninstalled BL3

:)

Azrik, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game won’t download fully

download game without update if you complete download and install game, download update.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Downloading game updates and downloading games

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

how do I install the Powerstar update?

The update, as all updates do, will install automatically when the game is loaded. If you recently downloaded the game the download already contains the update. The original download was approximately 3.2 GB, the current download is 3.88 GB.
  5. Graphix Jedi74 Win User

Issues

update downloaded and then can't download games update card options or buy anything
  6. S1LV3R TR0LL Win User

Title Update

Are you also playing multiple other games with updates? Updates don't download to the HD, they download to some internal cache, and it only holds so much, so after downloading so many updates of other games, the previous updates gets deleted, thus needing
    to download an update again when a game hasn't been updated. Don't know what the number is though on how many updates our system stores.
Thema:

1. Games not downloading updates - Similar Threads - Games downloading updates

2. Xbox One Re-downloading entire game file as an "update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Re-downloading entire game file as an "update": Hello, I am having an ongoing issue with my Xbox One telling me a game needs an "update" and then it re-downloads the entire game file instead of just an update patch file. This is not specific...
  3. Xbox One downloading entire game file as an "update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One downloading entire game file as an "update": Hello, I am having an ongoing issue with my Xbox One telling me a game needs an "update" and then it re-downloads the entire game file instead of just an update patch file. This is not specific...
  4. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  5. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  6. After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!

in XboX Insiders
    After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fox_Solid [link] [comments]
  7. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App : How to pause the Downloads of games updates ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App : How to pause the Downloads of games updates ?: Hi everybody, In the Windows 10Xbox (Beta) App, it can automaticly downloads the updates of games : but where is it possible to put these downloads on PAUSE ? (I can't find a Menu for this in...
  8. Unable to install/Download games and updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install/Download games and updates: Hey everyone. So I've been having this problem which I know some people had in the past with installing and downloading games and updates on my Xbox. It started 2 days ago with an update to...
  9. Games, Updates and Apps Download (not working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games, Updates and Apps Download (not working): Hello, I am from Portugal and i bought my first ever X-BOX One X on the 1st of February of 2019 and i have been playing everyday till the first or second week of March. Everything was going ok...
  10. Actualizar y descargar juegos online[Update and download online games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Actualizar y descargar juegos online[Update and download online games]: He borrado un juego sin querer al rechazar una actualización de un juego,y ahora tengo que instalarlo de nuevo pero el juego es MUY pesado,¿hay alguna alternativa para hacer llegar este contenido...