games not loading everytime...drops back to home screen

Discus and support games not loading everytime...drops back to home screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have titanfall and killer instinct (both digital) and sometimes when switching between the two it will begin to load and then... drop me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUDVIG-20F9C375-7C54-4D3F-8275-4A71AC018097, Mar 27, 2014.

1. games not loading everytime...drops back to home screen

i have titanfall and killer instinct (both digital) and sometimes when switching between the two it will begin to load and then... drop me back to the home page. it may take once or twice before loading. anyone else? bueller?

:)

LUDVIG-20F9C375-7C54-4D3F-8275-4A71AC018097, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest
    Unmechanical crash during one of the loading...

Everytime I try to play the Extended episode, I watch the cutscene, then there is a loading and the loading crash everytime, it only brings me back to the Xbox One Home menu...

Icarusael, Mar 27, 2014
  3. can't load my "myCAREER

I was playing a game with my player and the game was over and as it was saving my vc earnings the screen blacked out and i got sent all the way back to my xbox home... now everytime i try to load mycareer it shows the loading screen and the "starring Aaron
    Fenner" thing and then the screen goes black again and goes back to my xbox home, so I cannot load my player... which is very annoying because I spent about $20 dollars on my player to make him better and now i cant even load him

GaToRNaTiOn0203, Mar 27, 2014
  4. pd730
    pd730 Guest

I have the same problem with Titanfall every so often. There is nothing I have figured out to get it to work without holding down the power button and rebooting. I have tried launching it 10x or so and it'll crash every time until I reboot. So frustrating.

pd730, Mar 27, 2014
  5. pd730 Win User

I have the same problem with Titanfall every so often. There is nothing I have figured out to get it to work without holding down the power button and rebooting. I have tried launching it 10x or so and it'll crash every time until I reboot. So frustrating.
  6. XXRodgeDodgeXX Win User

Tomb Raider

None of that helps. Everytime I try to play it, it just jumps back to the home screen.
  7. XxKillerNomadxX Win User

Game will not progress

I had this same exact issue. I am not sure why it does this but I went back to the home screen. Loaded a different game in my case I loaded Killer Instinct. Went back to the home screen. Loaded Watch Dogs back up. Went back into the mission and didn't
    have a problem with it after that.
  8. bbarley Win User

Dead Rising 3 Load times/Freezing

I have had the dropping back to the home screen on occasion. I think the quick start or quick load option might be what is causing that issue. But I can say I have had minor issues with the game. For as much as I loved Skyrim....man that was one buggy
    game on the 360. I don't know how many times my frame rate would just crash, or my load screen would freeze.
  9. SEVERED BODY Win User

if i wait for the update to install 100% before starting the game, will it work fine?

I did the update and now the game goes back to home during the load screen...so angry
Thema:

1. games not loading everytime...drops back to home screen - Similar Threads - games loading everytime

2. problems loading a digital game after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems loading a digital game after purchase: Hi all, I preordered Call of Duty, well installed and played and then the other day it was gone, needed to repurchase and reinstall, repurchased and showing out of my bank account but still says I...
  3. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  4. Games will load but....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games will load but....: The moment I start moving the FPS drops to like, 0 and I can't play it. Anyone have any ideas? Outer Worlds was the only game I was able to play. So far Dead by Daylight and HALO are unplayable....
  5. My Xbox One S Dark Vertex Limited Edition Console will not load games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S Dark Vertex Limited Edition Console will not load games.: My Xbox One S Dark Vertex Limited Edition Console will not load games. I have restarted the console multiple times, and tried launching games. However, it just keeps asking me to restart the...
  6. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  7. game takes too long to load and does not startup : (

in XBoX on Consoles
    game takes too long to load and does not startup : (: why does my game take to long to load and when the game actually loads the game either crashes or freezez the game is not a disc so im askin for some suggestions since everything ive done hasent...
  8. AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.: This is the only game I am having issues with. I had it installed last weekend on my work PC (the only place I use PC gamepass) and it was working fine and I was having a good time. Come back to...
  9. Game loading hangs after entering parental unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading hangs after entering parental unlock: I am having trouble launching games that require parental consent. After entering the code for my son, the console just sits with a spinning indicator. Pressing the Xbox button on the controller...
  10. Loading time for digital games can be excessively long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading time for digital games can be excessively long: For the last few months my xbox one x is taking ages to kick in most recent example is the new cod kicks in get the first noise slide then black screen with spinning circle for 2-3 minuets when...