Games not loading

Discus and support Games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No games will play, digital or disc. Apps like Netflix play fine. Have reset console back to factory settings, reloaded account/games still happened.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeHenning1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. JoeHenning1
    JoeHenning1 Guest

Games not loading

No games will play, digital or disc. Apps like Netflix play fine. Have reset console back to factory settings, reloaded account/games still happened. Was told hard drive may be bad. Replaced harddrive with 1t drive. Installed new drive and software,
    again reloaded account and games. Still happens. Game will go to loading screen then right back to dashboard. Any help please???

:)

JoeHenning1, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Game not loading

Sealingbord28, please make sure to manually check for Windows updates, installing all updates, including optional ones. Afterwards, please select Restart on your device, even if you are not prompted to do so.

To anyone experiencing issues after upgrading to version 1.2: We are investigating the issue. Please see my response in this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1859625.aspx
  3. BrainyTundra729 Win User

Games not loading

I've tried this already, didnt work.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Games not loading

Hey there BrainyTundra729!

Sorry to hear about the crashing issue. If you haven't already, try a full power cycle of the Xbox One console. To do that, follow these steps below! Also, do you happen to be in the Preview Program? If so, please post in the

Preview Forums so the right folks can see this!

• Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the console is powered down, unplug the power from the Xbox One console and let it sit for 5 minutes.
    • Plug the power back in and power on!
    • Verify if the issue is resolved.\
    Give that a shot and post back to let us know how it goes so we can help get this sorted! \:D/
  5. Proven Great Win User

game not loading

I wouldnt say reinstall the game. Try unplugging your xbox from wall, then plugging it back up and trying again.
  6. TenFall97929597 Win User

Games will not load

I've followed what is prompted
Thema:

Games not loading

1. Games not loading - Similar Threads - Games loading

2. Xbox Games are not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games are not loading: Recently I have been playing Warzone a lot on my Series X; I started to suffer some crashes where the bottom half of the screen would go funny, then return me to the Home Page. After multiple...
  3. Xbox game pass games on pc not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games on pc not loading: I have been experiencing an issue where some games won't get past the loading screen with xbox app, I think I found the issue I don't know how to resolve it though. This only happens on games in...
  4. Multiple games crashing on boot or refusing to load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple games crashing on boot or refusing to load.: The list of games on game pass pc that are not working correctly continues to grow for me. Evil genius 2. Launches the config window then does nothing after selecting dx12 or Vulcan Next space...
  5. Game Partially opening And then Comes up sorry the game took to long to load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Partially opening And then Comes up sorry the game took to long to load.: When Trying to open Halo The Master Chief Edition On the Xbox One Series X It partially Opens and then shows up a icon saying Sorry this game has taken to long to load....
  6. How to solve really long load times in Xbox Game Pass for PC, such as Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve really long load times in Xbox Game Pass for PC, such as Fallout 4: Hello, I've been getting really long loading times in Fallout 4 on the pc version of Xbox Game Pass. Normally going from an inside location to an outside location. Example: When leaving Fort...
  7. PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.: Greetings. I am experiencing a quite critical error with the xbox app and game pass. About half of the games get stuck on loading screen with no possibility of being fixed. I have tried about 15...
  8. Alpha ring not loading apps or games.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring not loading apps or games.: After the update this morning my seriesX simply will not load ANYTHING. I cant even report it because the app doesn't load. Anybody else seeing this or have a work around? submitted by...
  9. No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc: Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Tried the same with the xbox app. Signed in, signed out. Not sure what to do 3698f514-452e-49bd-852f-05c762d07dd6
  10. Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo: When loading into Halo Infinite, in the loading screen, when the Game Pass logo appears on the screen, it overlaps with the game title. And it does not look as “premium” as the rest of the...