Games not loading

Discus and support Games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I can’t access most of my games, they’ll start loading and shut down. I’ve tried deleting them and re-downloading them, I’ve trouble shoot my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxicepuppyxX, Jan 22, 2021.

1. XxicepuppyxX
    XxicepuppyxX Guest

Games not loading

Hi I can’t access most of my games, they’ll start loading and shut down. I’ve tried deleting them and re-downloading them, I’ve trouble shoot my Xbox and they still do the same thing. Any ideas on how to fix it? I’ve tried ringing but I can’t find a real
    person to talk to.

:)

XxicepuppyxX, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Game not loading

Sealingbord28, please make sure to manually check for Windows updates, installing all updates, including optional ones. Afterwards, please select Restart on your device, even if you are not prompted to do so.

To anyone experiencing issues after upgrading to version 1.2: We are investigating the issue. Please see my response in this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1859625.aspx
  3. BrainyTundra729 Win User

Games not loading

I've tried this already, didnt work.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Games not loading

Hey there BrainyTundra729!

Sorry to hear about the crashing issue. If you haven't already, try a full power cycle of the Xbox One console. To do that, follow these steps below! Also, do you happen to be in the Preview Program? If so, please post in the

Preview Forums so the right folks can see this!

• Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the console is powered down, unplug the power from the Xbox One console and let it sit for 5 minutes.
    • Plug the power back in and power on!
    • Verify if the issue is resolved.\
    Give that a shot and post back to let us know how it goes so we can help get this sorted! \:D/
  5. Proven Great Win User

game not loading

I wouldnt say reinstall the game. Try unplugging your xbox from wall, then plugging it back up and trying again.
  6. TenFall97929597 Win User

Games will not load

I've followed what is prompted
Thema:

Games not loading

1. Games not loading - Similar Threads - Games loading

2. Servers down, cant load games I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers down, cant load games I own.: With your XBOX servers down, is there any way to play a downloaded OWNED game offline? Or am I screwed because your servers are down? I realize you can set your home xbox and then have it set...
  3. Games won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't load: I've had the new series S XBOX since it came out. I had been able to play all the games I had. Recently COD Cold War has not loaded when I was trying to play it. I un-installed it and re-installed...
  4. Experiencing Differences in Xbox Series X Load In Times and Game Crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing Differences in Xbox Series X Load In Times and Game Crashes: I was able to secure two Day 1 Xbox Series X consoles on launch day (one for me and one for my girlfriend). Issue 1: When we game together on the same network I am experiencing insanely slow load...
  5. game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game not loading: When I load fifa its sayin that my game took too long to start so does anyone know how to fix it 86f2a240-c662-404d-b501-4971ba8ed619
  6. No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...

in XboX Insiders
    No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GSynergy [link] [comments]
  7. Game won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t load: Call of duty cold war is loading up then putting me on a black screen then booting me to the home screen i have tryed reset unplug all the cabels out and it still is not working...
  8. Game won’t load assassins creed Valhalla

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won’t load assassins creed Valhalla: Hello I don’t know if anyone else is having his problem but it won’t let me load assassins Creed Valhalla f1dfc0ed-3956-4219-96aa-ba47ca0c3fce
  9. RIDICULOUSLY long Forza horizon 4 in-game loading times

in XBoX on Windows
    RIDICULOUSLY long Forza horizon 4 in-game loading times: Has anyone encountered this issue? It happened around the time of the latest update/patch . Numerous people and myself are experiencing loading times of up to 15 minutes between online races....
  10. Game loading issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading issues: Hi everyone, I have an xbox series x and today its kinda not working, some games work some dont for example: Rocket league loads fine and online works but thats it. GTA wont connect to online,...