Games not showing up. HELP

Discus and support Games not showing up. HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so around two years ago i purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Preview on my account , it’s been downloaded and deleted over the course of those two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nemo Goldfish, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Games not showing up. HELP

Ok so around two years ago i purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Preview on my account , it’s been downloaded and deleted over the course of those two years, today i decided i wanted to download it again only to find that it was no longer in my ready to
    install, at first i thought it might be bc i was gamesharing with people but then i looked over the games again and there were many games missing, even ones i had physical copies of, so i dont know if the game is gone bc it’s no longer in early access, which
    i dont think is the reason bc supposedly when you buy a game in early access its yours to keep, or it was taken away by xbox ?? I honestly dont know, someone please help. Oh yea and the game was still in my pins and when i clicked on it i was given the option
    to either buy the game pass or rebuy the game, ive already tried speaking to someone at xbox but they didnt really do anything

:)

Nemo Goldfish, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Nemo Goldfish Win User

Thanks ill try this tommorow when i get on
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Go to your ready to install list and hit left stick + X at the same time, this will open your hide and unhide games, see if it show up there. You can also search it in the store and see if show up a Installation option.
  4. Nemo Goldfish Win User

Well i looked at my history and its not there so maybe i didnt actually buy it, idk and i think im done but thanks for helping
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can check your order history by going to account.microsoft.com and signing into your account to make sure that the game is still showing up in your order history and that it is showing as completed and it was not refunded for some reason.
  6. Mister Barakus Win User

Help! Information not showing up.

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to post about your issue in the forums. However, any questions or discussions regarding the Fall Dashboard Beta should be posted in the appropriate category here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Games not showing up. HELP - Similar Threads - Games showing HELP

2. Game not showing in installed or ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing in installed or ready to install: Hi so this has been like this for months i cant figure out what to do it shows that i own the game and have it installed when i go on the store but it wont show in my installed or ready to...
  3. My game clips are not showing on my Xbox, help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game clips are not showing on my Xbox, help!: The last few clips I’ve tried to record (hitting the home button, then X) are not showing up anywhere on my Xbox. I recorded a clip last week and it showed up no problem, but the last 2 I’ve tried...
  4. Please help....Game purchased not showing up on acccount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help....Game purchased not showing up on acccount: Two weeks ago I purchased Red dead 2. After selecting purchase it said there is an error on our end. My paypal account was then charged the amount for red dead. Under my purchased games it doesn't...
  5. Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!: Help. For over a month now, any Xbox One or Live PC game I play there achievements will NOT show on my profile under Games. All 360 and GFWL games work just fine but that's it. I can unlock...
  6. Call Of DutyAdvanced Warfare Day Zero Advanced Arsenal Not Showing In Game Plz Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of DutyAdvanced Warfare Day Zero Advanced Arsenal Not Showing In Game Plz Help: I Bought And Pre Loadeded Day Zero My Advanced Arsenal Is Downloaded But I Don't See Items In Game. I Uninstalled And Reinstalled And Same Issue 437a2ef2-99a6-429c-aebc-b54f72d74b39
  7. Xbox One wont show games or my queue on Games & Apps. Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont show games or my queue on Games & Apps. Please Help!: My Internet got really bad recently so I paused my installations but after it started working better I tried to restart my downloads but it wouldn't show my games or my queue all I see when I try...
  8. please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game: I went to play my dark souls 3 after not laying for 2 months and all I can see is new game. I tried to uninstall reinstall game I tried to hard boot the system I tried to set console back to...
  9. HELP! Saved Game Data not showing after 360 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Saved Game Data not showing after 360 update.: All my saved game data seems to have gone invisible. After the update i noticed my profile was gone and all my saved games and updates were gone as well. This is all in the internal 4GB hard drive...
  10. Achievements help, game progress not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements help, game progress not showing: I have contacted Xbox 6 times to find a solution to why my Xbox One is not unlocking my achievements and not recording my game progress. I unlocked 5 achievements for Gears of War Ultimate Edition...