Games not showing up in full library

Discus and support Games not showing up in full library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wondering why games aren't showing up in my full library. I have to go to the store to install them. Just wondering how many other games aren't showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PureBredKonvict, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Games not showing up in full library

Wondering why games aren't showing up in my full library. I have to go to the store to install them. Just wondering how many other games aren't showing up because I have almost 200 games.

:)

PureBredKonvict, Mar 27, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

3. Skyrider Y Win User

Your games with gold and the games which you purchased are now separated, each one in it's folder.
  4. PureBredKonvict Win User

Thing is I'm looking to play older games that I've purchased, but if they dont show how am I going to know? I've had the same account for over 10 years.. cant remember every one
  5. Mike886 Win User

It also happens to me, but you just have to search the game you don't found in Microsoft store. It will show there your owned game.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Games pass and games with gold games show seperately are those types of games the ones missing
Thema:

1. Games not showing up in full library - Similar Threads - Games showing full

2. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  3. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments]
  4. Why do my full games show up as demos for my xbox 360 family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my full games show up as demos for my xbox 360 family?: Hello my name is James, I am having issues with my xbox 360 s. When i go to my account that is head of my xbox family I downloaded all my xbox 360 games, like Halo 3, minecraft, Motocross...
  5. Destiny full game showing up as trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny full game showing up as trial: I had purchased the xbox one version of destiny recently and when it finished installing and I loaded it up,it said it was the trial mode.so I uninstalled and then reinstalled destiny.however it...
  6. Up to 60,000 Rewards Credits Offer not showing that I own the games I didn't get full ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up to 60,000 Rewards Credits Offer not showing that I own the games I didn't get full ...: Dear Xbox Support, I tried your online chat, I tried to contact you via twitter, I posted this since 13th of December in the forums and no reply! I bought Rare Replay, Gears of War: Ultimate...
  7. Previously purchased games now showing with full price, asking me to pay again. Can't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased games now showing with full price, asking me to pay again. Can't ...: I was reading the list of Backward Compatible games and checking them against games that are showing in my ready to install list on Xbox One, and noticed some were missing and have been for quite...
  8. Full game showing up as a demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full game showing up as a demo: I have the full version purchased of Minecraft but it is showing up and playing as the demo version on all accounts on my Xbox 360. I have tried deleting and re downloading the game multiple times...
  9. Full game shows up as demo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full game shows up as demo game: My complete Minecraft game shows up as a demo for all accounts on my xbox 360. I Have tried deleting it and re downloading it multiple times and it always goes back to the demo version. Help me!...
  10. Game needed to show the full power of this console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game needed to show the full power of this console: I want to see Microsoft come out with a game that takes full advantage of everything the Xbox one has to offer. In game snap app to use for reference screen or even select inventory etc.. Smart...