games not starting on series x

Discus and support games not starting on series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well just bought new series x and there is so many games that are just stuck on loading screen and dont work, its stupid. I have tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swordsofhonour, May 5, 2021.

1. games not starting on series x

Well just bought new series x and there is so many games that are just stuck on loading screen and dont work, its stupid. I have tried all troubleshooting steps and all the quick fixes and no result. Honestly wish i never bought one. Example of games that dont work for me: elite dangerous, roblox, sea of thieves, hunter call of the wild amd many more. It would be nice if microsoft would let us know what they doing about this because i know there is many people with same problem

:)

Swordsofhonour, May 5, 2021
  2. J4CK93 Win User

Xbox games

It may be that like when the one came out that stripped back versions of the game will start being produced after the first year of the series X. Games that the series X can support, but the one can only support a down graded version.
  3. D4y1v1n5 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

I'm planning on running my 360 and XB1 games from an external drive, but because my internet isn't the fastest I wanted to start downloading the Series X upgrades now, ready to transfer to the Series X's internal storage so they'd be ready to play sooner.
    I'll make do with the non-Series X games until they've been installed then.
  4. Skepticality Win User

Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards compatibility.

They stopped adding games, maybe when the series x comes out they will start adding again
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Xbox original game

They will maybe start during the release of the series x.
Thema:

games not starting on series x

1. games not starting on series x - Similar Threads - games starting series

2. Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu: I got my Series S console about 3 months ago. Almost immediately I started having issues with game startup and console restart. Firstly, if I turn off my console without completely quitting a game...
  3. Series s slow and can't start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s slow and can't start games: Hi I'm finding the series s slow and having trouble getting games to start. I don't mean the download speeds, just the actual menu and home page and the overall UI It's like if the console...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x crash when ever I try and play my games? It started today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox series x crash when ever I try and play my games? It started today: My xbox series x is crashing whenever i launch a game or play for over 10 minutes but it is getting worse and generally cant even load a game this is auporling and i want this sorted now...
  5. Games won't start on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't start on Xbox Series X: Every game I start shows the startup screen and then a black screen shows and sends me back to the home screen. I've restarted my console multiple times, is this a known issue? I couldn't find...
  6. Xbox screen goes blank after starting games on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen goes blank after starting games on X series: This xbox x screen goes blank after starting app. It will load the initial screen, turn black for 5 seconds then kick back to home screen. Does it on all games. Ive unplugged system, reset system,...
  7. My xbox series S suddenly won't start games properly and just freezes and turns itself off.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox series S suddenly won't start games properly and just freezes and turns itself off.: There isn't any updates or anything I have updated all games and there isn't a system update. submitted by /u/robjmcm [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  9. Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime: Hi i have an xbox series x with ongoing issues with controller disconnecting, games crashing on occasion, even once the whole system turned itself off in the middle of playing Watchdogs Legion....
  10. Games Copied From External Fail to Start on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Copied From External Fail to Start on Series X: I recently got an xbox series x. I copied some of the games I had been playing on my xbox one over to my series X, but some of them fail to launch. There is no error code given. A few examples:...