games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues..

Discus and support games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; been playing all morning just fine, went to store and when i came back i went to play halo, i was able to play 1 match fine but as soon as it ended it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moist for Chaos, Aug 14, 2014.

1. games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues..

been playing all morning just fine, went to store and when i came back i went to play halo, i was able to play 1 match fine but as soon as it ended it kicked me to lobby and said you do not appear connected to xbox live, even though i was still signed on,
    i restarted halo and xbox several times, same thing - at first i figured the halo servers must be down so i went to play minecraft, but whenever i try loading any of my saved games it gets to "connecting to server" and my whole xbox freezes, whats going on
    here? is xbox live down? is this a hardware problem? never had problems like this before..

:)

Moist for Chaos, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Kuza Kyo
    Kuza Kyo Guest
    Not sure where to put this

Try doing this - It's a Method I used when playing at a friends house offline.

--

• Take your friends Console to your house, The one you play offline with and hook it up to an Internet source
    • Transfer the License to your friends console with the given links in my previous post
    • Wait for the DLC to transfer
    --

After these three steps are done, you may now play the DLC at your friends house Offline - But only if you are signed in on your profile.

You will still be able to play your DLC at home, via Xbox Live, Only if you are signed in though as Xbox Live will recognise you are the Owner of the DLC automatically.

Remember this only works when Signed in - If you try to play offline on your Home Console it will not be available until you sign in again.

I know this Method works as I've done and tested it myself when I had Rock Band DLC and my Friend had no Internet

Kuza Kyo, Aug 14, 2014
  3. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest

ok cool thats what I was looking for. Yea he has no internet and cant get it. Stupid cable company will not run the line to his house even though other people on his road would like cable over dsl and direct tv.

mustangguy, Aug 14, 2014
  4. games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues..

issues seemed to have worked themselves out.. nevermind i guess

Moist for Chaos, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Moist for Chaos Win User

issues seemed to have worked themselves out.. nevermind i guess
  6. mustangguy Win User

ok so thats why I could not get it to work. Just a thought why can you let us play offline with our profile without having the transfer in Content License's. Say you got 2 xboxes 1s not hooked up to the internet due to that person dont have internet but
    you have the profile on the system and you own both systems. I actually brought the other system to my house to have my profile on the system that way when I go to my brothers house I can play the maps I alrdy paid for without using transfer in Content License's.
  7. Kuza Kyo Win User

Try doing this - It's a Method I used when playing at a friends house offline.

--

• Take your friends Console to your house, The one you play offline with and hook it up to an Internet source
    • Transfer the License to your friends console with the given links in my previous post
    • Wait for the DLC to transfer
    --

After these three steps are done, you may now play the DLC at your friends house Offline - But only if you are signed in on your profile.

You will still be able to play your DLC at home, via Xbox Live, Only if you are signed in though as Xbox Live will recognise you are the Owner of the DLC automatically.

Remember this only works when Signed in - If you try to play offline on your Home Console it will not be available until you sign in again.

I know this Method works as I've done and tested it myself when I had Rock Band DLC and my Friend had no Internet
  8. mustangguy Win User

ok cool thats what I was looking for. Yea he has no internet and cant get it. Stupid cable company will not run the line to his house even though other people on his road would like cable over dsl and direct tv.
  9. Kuza Kyo Win User

Hey Floorboss!

It seems to me that you are in need of a transfer in Content License's.

Follow the Link below but..

Please be aware however that this process can only be completed ONCE EVERY 4 MONTHS

-

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content

As said, this can only be completed once every 4 months, so DO NOT transfer your licenses onto a secondary console unless you wish that console to be the primary console to use your DLC.

The point of the license transfer is so you can play your content whenever you wish, whether that be offline or online. If you are on a console without the licenses, the account will not be able to use the content unless it is connected to LIVE.

For more information regarding License transfers follow the Link below.

-

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/46093.aspx

Hope this helped !
Thema:

1. games not working correctly, not sure where to put this due to the issues.. - Similar Threads - games working correctly

2. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704
  3. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: I have the Xbox Games Pass Ultimate subscription, which works fine on my Xbox One consoles, and the Windows Store on Windows 10, but for some reason when using the dedicated Xbox (Beta) app for...
  5. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  6. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  7. Game pass punch card not working correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass punch card not working correctly: so this month Microsoft Rewards released a punch card for getting achievements on game pass featured games. So i breezed through the first 4 punches, and saw that i needed to gain a few...
  8. Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end: About half an hour ago i gifted the new minecraft game to my friend from the xbox store (i personally already own it) as he only had the beta. He received the code and entered it and seemed...
  9. Just wanted to let you know your game is not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just wanted to let you know your game is not working correctly: Just wanted to let you know, I was playing Spider Solitaire, and it is not functioning correctly. Cannot move a card/run (i.e. 10-9-8 to a Jack etc.) from one stack to another....
  10. Dolby Atmos enable for games now available! but.....not working correctly yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos enable for games now available! but.....not working correctly yet: I am in preview ring 4 and today downloaded the Dolby Access app (finally available!) which allowed me to setup bitstream pass thru and Dolby Atmos. To be clear this is for games. The bluray...