Games not working, status page says all games are ok.

Discus and support Games not working, status page says all games are ok. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; title sums it up, all digital content seems to be unavailable which is all of my games, I can hear all the people with hard copies gloating already...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RASTABRASSTA, Aug 8, 2019.

1. RASTABRASSTA
    RASTABRASSTA Guest

title sums it up, all digital content seems to be unavailable which is all of my games, I can hear all the people with hard copies gloating already... I've read a bunch of threads and they all say to check the status page which in turn says all games are
    working fine, not sure if we just have different definitions on what "working" is, but mine aren't... working.. if that wasn't clear... it's been hours, I almost went outside... please hurry.

:)

RASTABRASSTA, Aug 8, 2019
  2. RASTABRASSTA Win User

"Like always it will be fixed. Just patience. I'm reading a book."

*lights a torch: Better be a walkthough guide
  3. RASTABRASSTA Win User

hmmm, I suppose that counts, my bad, I saw the "games" section and figured that was it... also, just adding to the threads in hopes that it motivates results... thx
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Like always it will be fixed. Just patience. I'm reading a book.
  5. KingCrimson113 Win User

I dont understand why my brother can play the game I bought but I cant
  6. whoopalot Win User

No because my games work on 1 xbox but not the other so its not just a download issue
Thema:

1. Games not working, status page says all games are ok. - Similar Threads - Games working status

2. PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working: Hi All, Have had issues with this game since DL, would keep crashing, and then make me load in safe mode which would eventually work. Now, I cannot load the game at all now since the 21.8.19....
  3. in game camera not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    in game camera not working: Zoo tycoon ultimate edition . I do this campaign under original campaign called photo sensitive it has animals for you to adopt and than to take pictures of . I have clicked all the button pressed...
  4. 360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...: Hallo, Ich bräuchte ein wenig Hilfe. Ich habe ein Spiel gekauft für 360 und auf der One spielen wollen. Ist abwärtskompatibel. Und ich muss zum speichern ein Profil herunterladen. Hatte vorher...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: So I've checked my subscriptions and I definitely have Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to download any game from Game Pass it asks me to subscribe to PC Beta for 1 month. Any fix?...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  7. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  8. My new game don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new game don't work: I am Brazilian and I have an xbox 360. In the last Holliday my gift was a metal gear v day one edition,but i needed a hard drive. So today,when i finally buyed one,the installation disc don't...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.: I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me...
  10. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...