Games not working, status page says all games are ok.

Discus and support Games not working, status page says all games are ok. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; title sums it up, all digital content seems to be unavailable which is all of my games, I can hear all the people with hard copies gloating already...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RASTABRASSTA, Aug 8, 2019.

1. RASTABRASSTA
    RASTABRASSTA Guest

title sums it up, all digital content seems to be unavailable which is all of my games, I can hear all the people with hard copies gloating already... I've read a bunch of threads and they all say to check the status page which in turn says all games are
    working fine, not sure if we just have different definitions on what "working" is, but mine aren't... working.. if that wasn't clear... it's been hours, I almost went outside... please hurry.

:)

RASTABRASSTA, Aug 8, 2019
  2. RASTABRASSTA Win User

"Like always it will be fixed. Just patience. I'm reading a book."

*lights a torch: Better be a walkthough guide
  3. RASTABRASSTA Win User

hmmm, I suppose that counts, my bad, I saw the "games" section and figured that was it... also, just adding to the threads in hopes that it motivates results... thx
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Like always it will be fixed. Just patience. I'm reading a book.
  5. KingCrimson113 Win User

I dont understand why my brother can play the game I bought but I cant
  6. whoopalot Win User

No because my games work on 1 xbox but not the other so its not just a download issue
Thema:

1. Games not working, status page says all games are ok. - Similar Threads - Games working status

2. Gold games do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold games do not work: I tried for a month to play games, but all games optain with gold, do not launch. Some others completly disappear in my games, gold. Like black flag or brothers, and i don t know how many more......
  3. Game And Party Invites Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game And Party Invites Not Working: I can't get invites to party or game. It's not a privacy or notification problem. This has been happening for around a month. I still get notifications from messages and notifications to join...
  4. Xbox game chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game chat not working: For a couple of months now i have had issues with my game chat. My party chat has always worked and ive never had any problems with it only game chat, ive tried everything i can think of but...
  5. Game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not working: I try to load up a game a it's just shutting my xbox off 3224be93-1b11-4ef1-863a-57efa41784f8
  6. Games that were pre-ordered and not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were pre-ordered and not working: Hello All fellow gamers, Thanks for being the best part of Xbox. Recently there have been known issues with Pre-orders not working for some gamers all of a sudden. The best way to tell if you...
  7. Xbox games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not working: I own the games but they are not loading d7bfb438-0384-4db0-8826-7a7571b77ffa
  8. Game captures not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game captures not working.: I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area so I apologize if it's not, I just can't find where to go with this issue I've tried Twitter's Xbox Support with no response and I've had this...
  9. Not a single application or game works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not a single application or game works: Recently, my xbox started getting slower. Now, it is so slow that is had trouble SIGNING ME IN, i get a 0x8027025A for every single application and game on my xbox and i am lost and confused as to...
  10. With game streaming working Id like to add something

in XboX Insiders
    With game streaming working Id like to add something: Im having a blast with this new feature. Still havent tried it from someone elses house but it works wonders at home on the same network. Theres no delay at all and apart from some minor lagspikes...