games on demand in french

Discus and support games on demand in french in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just bought tomb raider and it is in french again! same problem as when i bought ghosts 614fe8f5-3202-426e-b685-b87db6f8b025 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BadrAddarkaoui, Mar 29, 2014.

1. games on demand in french

i just bought tomb raider and it is in french again! same problem as when i bought ghosts

:)

BadrAddarkaoui, Mar 29, 2014
  2. usaiblis
    usaiblis Guest
    how I change language settings?

I have downloading borderlands in game on demands.

in overview, "The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese"

I hope changing language to french, but I don't know how to change language settings.

I tried system locale and language to french, but french is not displayed in the borderlands.

how can I do?

thanks.

usaiblis, Mar 29, 2014
  3. BobbyBE360
    BobbyBE360 Guest
    Language problem with Call of Duty: Ghosts

Hi

I live in Belgium as well, in the french speaking region.

I purchased COD Ghost on demand as well... But it runs in German ?!!!! While I would expect it in french.

My Xbox settings are:

- language: french

Within the product description, at time of purchase, it was clearly mentioned the on-demand version of the game is available in french.

What's wrong ? And how can I get this corrected ?

BobbyBE360, Mar 29, 2014
  4. D.Lybaert
    D.Lybaert Guest

D.Lybaert, Aug 31, 2014
  5. D.Lybaert Win User

6. BobbyBE360 Win User

Language problem with Call of Duty: Ghosts

Hi

I live in Belgium as well, in the french speaking region.

I purchased COD Ghost on demand as well... But it runs in German ?!!!! While I would expect it in french.

My Xbox settings are:

- language: french

Within the product description, at time of purchase, it was clearly mentioned the on-demand version of the game is available in french.

What's wrong ? And how can I get this corrected ?
  7. BalderF Win User

refund for online bought game

I know but the description says the games on demand version only supports french, so i hope they fix this
  8. Rogue Ewok Win User

Hitman Absolution

@Brother1718

The Games on Demand version appears to just support English, but I've seen the physical copies support French and Spanish, too.
  9. Estugon666 Win User

Dishonored Language set to French

It could probably be that the Games-on-Demand version just supports French, Italian, German and Spanish as default languages. So it could be due to this that you can't start the game on english or russian. I've had the same problem Dishonored starting in
    French, but after setting my console language to german it worked fine. With my console language in english it would start the game in french.
Thema:

1. games on demand in french - Similar Threads - games demand french

2. Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy: Hi all, So I still have my old Xbox 360 black which works wonderfully and had a second hand copy of Mass Effect 2 on hand for a rainy day, which I decided was two days ago. II install disc one to...
  3. Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...: Bonjour, J'ai fait la précommande de NBA2K20 édition légende il y a un quelques semaines, et hier j'ai fait une mise jour de environ 40Go pour ce jeu. Suite cette MAJ, je ne peux pas lancer mon...
  4. Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited): Hello Support First of All Stop Locking Discussion ho are important to us Gamers and i Open Now Thanks Im a Passionate Loyal Customer Since Beginn from XBOX LIVE I Want to Buy The Original...
  5. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360: Hello Support I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  6. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place: Hello Can someone helph me I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  7. Demande de remboursement jeu numérique (Mod Translation:Digital game refund application)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande de remboursement jeu numérique (Mod Translation:Digital game refund application): bonjour, est-il possible de se faire rembourser un jeu numérique. Celui-ci m'ayant franchement déçu. Je n'ai jamais fait cette demande en 4 ans de live,mais en toute honnêteté après 25h de jeu je...
  8. Games On Demand Punch Card

in XBoX Rewards
    Games On Demand Punch Card: I have written a few times. I participated in the last Games On Demand Punch Card and never received my 15,000 credits for completing the punch card. Please help me in this matter. Thank you....
  9. Punch Card- Games on Demand

in XBoX Rewards
    Punch Card- Games on Demand: I recently should have received credit for completing a punch card. I pre-ordered: Monster Hunter World Kingdom Come: Deliverance Far Cry V Please help me in this matter. Thank you....
  10. Games on Demand Preorders

in XBoX Rewards
    Games on Demand Preorders: Already posted this last week and got no reply after I answered when I purchased. I preordered Monster Hunter, Sea of Thieves, and Far Cry 5. I purchased Sea of Thieves on February 18, 2018. Could...