Games on Demand-Question.

Discus and support Games on Demand-Question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, in the games on demand service writes that the game is available in English + after downloading the appropriate package in other languages​​, there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Primmo3, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Primmo3
    Primmo3 Guest

Hi, in the games on demand service writes that the game is available in English + after downloading the appropriate package in other languages​​, there is nowhere mentioned the Polish language, but as I noticed many retailers, for example, auction sites
    offering game version of the game at the request writes that the game is in Polish ... also going to the heart of the matter, if anyone can buy assassin in the on-demand version of the game and is in Polish?Sorry my english is not very good.

:)

Primmo3, Mar 17, 2014
  2. potatoeslave
    potatoeslave Guest
    games on demand question

can you purchase games on demand with microsoft points...or do you need to use a credit card for the deisred amount of money?

potatoeslave, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Games on Demand question?

Yes they can be played offline, unless of course they have multiplayer functions that require online. And since you can play them offline, it won't matter if servers ever get turned off. Games on Demand-Question. :)

Judge, Mar 17, 2014
  4. aileronroll Win User

Can't play downloaded game

Hi there! Just a quick question: is this a disc based game or an On Demand game?
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Games on demand question

With disc based dlc you actually have to have the disc in the tray because it will read the content off the disc. If you download dlc off the market place for a game that you downloaded off the marketplace then the console will just read it from the hard
    drive. Hope this sheds light on the info you were looking for.
  6. DJLucius93 Win User

Games on demand question

Actually not what I meant but I can see how you could read what I wrote as what you thought I was asking. I already know I have to install the DLCs off the disc, I was asking if I had to keep the disc afterward or if I could trade it in after I had the dlc
    and I was asking more importantly if the games on demand would read the DLC if they were installed from a disc or if I had to download them from the marketplace too
  7. voteDC Win User

Games on demand question.

I'm afraid it is download it all again if you want it from Games on Demand.

Essentially when you install a game everything is put onto the hard drive, everything that is except the disc check. This is why you need the disc in the drive to play (as well as other silly things like stopping people renting a disc and getting a full
    game to keep.)

With GoD the 'disc check', for want of a better term, is built into the download.
  8. Nugs of Karma Win User

Games on Demand questions

1) Convenience, no scratches, or lost discs. (But you cant let a friend borrow it)

2) The saves will work with any copy of the game, so long as it is the same game.

3) If it allows, It would install two different copies, as each is a seperate licensed game. (though the console may not let you because there is already identical content there.)

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Games on Demand-Question. - Similar Threads - Games Demand Question

2. Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy: Hi all, So I still have my old Xbox 360 black which works wonderfully and had a second hand copy of Mass Effect 2 on hand for a rainy day, which I decided was two days ago. II install disc one to...
  3. Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...: Bonjour, J'ai fait la précommande de NBA2K20 édition légende il y a un quelques semaines, et hier j'ai fait une mise jour de environ 40Go pour ce jeu. Suite cette MAJ, je ne peux pas lancer mon...
  4. Question about the games on demand punchcard

in XBoX Rewards
    Question about the games on demand punchcard: I was wondering if for the games on demand I had to buy the normal edition or if special and/or gold editions counted the same 0695cbfa-4108-47b7-a80f-4b3d4f7d2504
  5. Games on demand question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on demand question: I have 2 questions and I don't know if anyone else has ever thought of them enough to ask.1 can u use a DLC disc to get the DLCs for a game u downloaded from the market place, for example can u...
  6. Games on demand fable 2 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on demand fable 2 question: I was wondering if the games on demand version has the DLC that was on disc for the platinum version. Does anyone know? 1b0a0daa-de41-482a-91e5-6d26c3a0e97e
  7. Games on Demand Question , Online Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Demand Question , Online Pass: My brother is interested in purchasing this game from marketplace. Does he have to buy the online pass as a second purchase or is it included in the market place version? I'm honestly thinking...
  8. Question about the Xbox One and purchases from the arcade/games on demand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the Xbox One and purchases from the arcade/games on demand: First off I am sorry if this is a tired old question that keeps getting asked, but I've had a hard time finding a straight answer for some reason. So I own a 360 and have bought a lot of games...
  9. Question about Games on Demand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Games on Demand...: Does anyone know if you can play 360 games from Games on Demand on the Xbox One? I've been buying games from Games on Demand lately and the reason for this is because I figured you'd be able to...
  10. Xbox One on demand game download question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One on demand game download question: Sup everyone, Can I play a game at a certain point of the download if it's a game on demand. I already know you can if it's a physical copy just wasn't sure if you could on demand. Thanks!...