games on external harddrive

Discus and support games on external harddrive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok, so i cycled down my xbox one because it was running slow. I have done this many times before and it fixed the problem. Sometimes when i power it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CigarDuster 13, Oct 7, 2019.

1. games on external harddrive

ok, so i cycled down my xbox one because it was running slow. I have done this many times before and it fixed the problem. Sometimes when i power it back on half or none of my games will show that they are installed. All my games are on an external harddrive.
    After this last cycle down. the external harddrive wont be recognized by my xbox. now i have to install all my games again but on a different external harddrive. my new harddrive is 10tb. my last one, the one that isnt recognized was a 4tb. i used 3/4 of it.
    so my box says i have 288 games that are ready to install. i had 326. Now 288. most of those missing games were the free ones. Others were on disc that i will have to reinstall. now an issue. How can i get all my missing free games back? Its safe to say the
    external has lived its life and it is done for. That external didnt have its own power source. The new one does. I know, all of this over free games but they were games that were played alot. i have done everything except delete my xbox account and reinstall
    it on my xbox. Contacting xbox is a nightmare so if there is a super nerd out there that can help , great.

:)

CigarDuster 13, Oct 7, 2019
  2. BUZZIN 420 HD Win User

Error Code 0x87de2726

Now I'm not sure this will work for everyone but what i did was moved game from External harddrive to internal and it plays now. Then i just moved it back to my external harddrive.
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Warframe not installing.

Hi The Shadows,

Do you have an external harddrive?, make it your default thing to install things on to. you can do this by going to the system setting then to storage. if you don't external harddrive please check how much size the internal harddrive has left and check the
    space requirements for the game and see if your harddrive has the required space. if your harddrive doesn't have enough space please remove something.

Happy Gaming!.
  4. MoltenDarkman Win User

Is there a way to save DVR clips to external hard drive?

If you have an external hardrive pluged in to your xbox one the system will then take the xbox ones main harddrive and use it for a backup for when your external harddrive becomes full. As far as takeing games and apps from the xbox one harddrive to an external
    yes that can be done by going to the setting and goto system setting and click on manage storage and select your system storage
  5. Malevion Win User

copy of downloaded game smaller than the original downloaded game.

nope. game-only on xbox harddrive, and game-only-copy on external drive.
  6. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, verifica seus filtro e veja se esta amostrando todos os hd disco rígido estao conectado.
Thema:

1. games on external harddrive - Similar Threads - games external harddrive

2. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  3. External hard drive from a xbox one to a gaming desktop pc

in XBoX on Windows
    External hard drive from a xbox one to a gaming desktop pc: I have an 1tb external hard drive for my xbox one. I was wondering if I can use that on my gaming desktop pc. I need more room on my desktop and don't need the external drive for the xbox one...
  4. Move all games to external drive then reset xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move all games to external drive then reset xbox?: My Xbox One S has a problem with the wi-fi, it cuts out constantly while playing. My PS4 does not do that so I'm pretty sure my Xbox has issues so I want to factory reset it. It's also just...
  5. Some games won't install on external hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games won't install on external hard drive.: Hey there, Recently, I've been having some trouble installing some games on my external hard drive. It's a Seagate 8TB and it's being strictly used on my Xbox One X. The issue first occurred when...
  6. Xbox External Hard Drive Won't Delete The Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox External Hard Drive Won't Delete The Game: I was copying a game from an Xbox but had to unplug the hard drive midway to take it somewhere. Without canceling the copy process, I attempted to download the game onto the hard drive, but from a...
  7. xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive: Hello all. Last month my ONE X started showing some weird signs... booted it up one day, navigated to my installed(internal games) games section and the spinning circle just stayed there.. it...
  8. Games automatically deleted from external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games automatically deleted from external drive: I like to transfer and keep all games stored on an external drive and the internal drive free, however, Doom 3 for example i downloaded to the internal drive, copied over to the external drive,...
  9. Updating Installed Games on an External Hard Drive for Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Updating Installed Games on an External Hard Drive for Xbox One: Kind of an unusual situation, but I live rural and so my data per month is somewhat limited. A large game update can take up a huge chunk of my available bandwidth for a given month, nevermind a...
  10. Game dvr/external harddrive problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game dvr/external harddrive problem.: Morning to all, maybe someone can help me.... Since plugging my usb external harddrive into my xbox one I am unable to record clips or take screenshots for some strange reason. Can someone please...