Games on line, Games off line ... Is all confuse !!!!!

Discus and support Games on line, Games off line ... Is all confuse !!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, could you please make the things more clear about the kind of game it is !!! I dont like much play games on line, I like games off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eduardo Sandes, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. Games on line, Games off line ... Is all confuse !!!!!

Hello Microsoft, could you please make the things more clear about the kind of game it is !!!

I dont like much play games on line, I like games off line single player, so when i want to buy a game, this get's me crazy because here in Brazil we dont have all the informations like if the game it just on line, off line, or the two things !! If the game
    requires internet or not , if the game have multiplayer but you can play in single player with campaign !!! This sucks !! Its all confuse !!!!!

Every game that i want to buy i have to make a research on internet before, because sometimes the game just run on line and it is multiplayer !!! To make sure to buy a game im take the base in a image behind of the box when there is the absolute specification
    if is just multiplayer, or just single player or both, but the problem is when there is no image of the back in box on internet, so how can I know this specifications ? This all is confused inclusive in your Store, the specifications are all confuse !!!!

You take Destiny 2 for exemple, they say that there is a campaign mode, oh ! So I can buy because have campaign so there is a single player mode, but no !!! there is no mode single player, you have to conect to internet and have a signature live gold. So this
    is all confuse !! I just almost had buy Destiny 2 but if i dont had make search for information I could buy a game wich requires internet all the time, and I dont like this kind of game !!!So could you please put some images of the back of the box of the
    games in your Store to i make sure how kind of game I can buy or not !!!

Thank you. Im be waiting for a answer ...

Games on line, Games off line ... Is all confuse !!!!! [​IMG]

:)

Eduardo Sandes, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. Eduardo Sandes Win User

Yeah, the real problem is when you cant get this kind of information on internet, this a example for Overwatch, i found the image of the back of the Box, but usually you dont found in other games even in the site of the developer, they put only the picture
    of the front of the box.
  3. Eduardo Sandes Win User

Yeah, the real problem is when you cant get this kind of information on internet, this a example for Overwatch, i found the image of the back of the Box, but usually you dont found in other games even in the site of the developer, they put only the picture
    of the front of the box.

In Microsoft Store there is information, but is confuse.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Eduardo!

Good suggestion!

Although as it was previously posted, you can always look up the game off the Xbox Store online, but when it comes to the game boxes and the like, it would not hurt to post this to our
    Xbox Ideas site, where corporate takes customer input for future updates or changes with Xbox services and products.

Hope this helps!
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Making this information clearer is really a great suggestion.
  6. usmsFBI2015 Win User

Smwutches is absolutely right. Microsoft does not specify which games are online or not, the developers need to specify that. HOWEVER, if you go to Microsoft.com, it should also reflect under description of the game if you need live or not.

ex: Rise of the tomb raider, if you click on the link to the game, right above the title is the image that says Xbox Live, which means you need Xbox Live to play the game. continue to scroll down, and it should be outlined in the description as well.
Thema:

1. Games on line, Games off line ... Is all confuse !!!!! - Similar Threads - Games line Games

2. jogos on line ( Mod Translation: Online games )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogos on line ( Mod Translation: Online games ): Desenvolvedores independentes de jogos on line, vem através deste mostrar um excelente trabalho. e gostaríamos muito de ter a oportunidade de fazer uma apresentação destes arquivos para esta...
  3. Tengo "Xbox Game Pass" de un mes y no puedo jugar on line ¿Cual es el problema)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo "Xbox Game Pass" de un mes y no puedo jugar on line ¿Cual es el problema): Me gustaría resolver la incidencia creada tras la compra de "Xbox Game Pass" de un mes. Para poder jugar on line 8622a6ae-e24e-4e4f-b9c1-3daf34ca392c
  4. on line gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    on line gaming: My son was playing forthnite this morning and got a message from [Mod Removed - Personal Information] saying "say goodbye to your acc" he can now no longer play his games? any suggestions has he...
  5. On-line coop games : Xbox 360 playing with Xbox One via Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    On-line coop games : Xbox 360 playing with Xbox One via Xbox live: My children live separately and have an Xbox one console. I have an Xbox 360 console. Q1 Am I correct in thinking we can only play xbox 360 online co-op games that have backward compatibility?...
  6. Squiggly lines appearing during XBox games - Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Squiggly lines appearing during XBox games - Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Anyone know why I'm getting squiggly lines running through my Age of Empire: Definitive Edition, it also happened during my Minecraft game? I'm running this on a Windows 10 laptop with decent...
  7. My games make that in the console appear 2 red lines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games make that in the console appear 2 red lines: I have games in the memory of my xbox 360 but I do not know why red lines come out if it does not overheat or it is in small places someone who can help me 59747543-840c-470a-8bee-7e82cfe3bea5
  8. Green dots/lines appearing on xbox one s on gaming monitors only but fine on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green dots/lines appearing on xbox one s on gaming monitors only but fine on tv: I am having an issue whereby green dots/lines appear on the screen when connecting my xbox one s to gaming monitors (mine and my sons, the monitors are different brands as well) as in the picture...
  9. Xbox live active but not for on line games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live active but not for on line games: I have expired the subscription in 05 12 2017 and today i proceeded to insert new code . Despite having active subscription notification i do not have access to online games....why? Thanks...
  10. COD:Modern Warfare random stutter and freeze in game + Game Disc back has wiggly/wavy lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD:Modern Warfare random stutter and freeze in game + Game Disc back has wiggly/wavy lines: While playing COD, the game suddenly freezez for about 10-20 seconds then resumes normally. Happens every couple of minutes and is very irritating. Happens inside gameplay and in movie sequences....