games on MLBTV

Discus and support games on MLBTV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried looking around..dont see any option to see more than 1 game at at time on XB1. am i just not seeing it, or is the option just not there?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dippateedawgz, Apr 9, 2014.

1. games on MLBTV

tried looking around..dont see any option to see more than 1 game at at time on XB1. am i just not seeing it, or is the option just not there?

:)

dippateedawgz, Apr 9, 2014
  2. mlbtv

is it better than ps3 version

LawfulWalnut99, Apr 9, 2014
  3. What keeps you paying for LIVE?

I'm not much of an online player gamer on this system so I keep Live for Netflix and MLBTV pretty much.

Advantage Camo, Apr 9, 2014
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

mlbtv

I don't see how it would be any different other than the Xbox app having Kinect features.
  5. TX Dead Man TX Win User

YouTube is finally here!!!!

I knew MLBtv would be added too. Can't wait.
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

What keeps you paying for LIVE?

I'm not much of an online player gamer on this system so I keep Live for Netflix and MLBTV pretty much.
  7. Advantage Camo Win User

MLB.TV = Awesome

Well that sucks because I am able to watch all of Detroit's games live so the whole season I'll have to wait 90 minutes for the game to be archived in order to watch it in hd through MLBTV?????? Yeah this service is sooo not worth it anymore.....
  8. BEHOLD iTz DAD Win User

Closed caption/subtitles on by default ever since latest update

I tried this fix also but when I go back to the app (mlbtv or ESPN) the CC is back on. but if I select clear background in the CC settings then at least I can see thru to the scores. but its annoying
Thema:

games on MLBTV

1. games on MLBTV - Similar Threads - games MLBTV

2. Game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game language: Hello. My Windows language is english and my xbox app is english aswell but the games i play come in my native language. How do i change this? c0580378-c0f8-4a2c-be7b-b5d98fb3b46a
  3. Xbox Win 10 app crashes whenever I mouse over a game from the landing page.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Win 10 app crashes whenever I mouse over a game from the landing page.: If I open the app and go to my library and launch games it's fine, however if I ever put my mouse over any of the games on the main page (like if I wanted to buy one) the little info pane slides...
  4. Game will not load following an update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load following an update: Following a number of updates Forza Horizon 4 will no longer launch and the game crashes at the same place. After 7 weeks of the game not loading, Forza support are just saying this is an Xbox...
  5. Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game with gold (August) Portal Knights not free in Singapore ?: I am subscriber to xbox game pass ultimate but I am not able to download the free game with gold ? Is anyone in Singapore having the same issue ? [img] dc831f8f-cb93-4a2b-99f5-3a6522e02c07
  6. Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code: So, error code: 0x8007045d thus happened to me 3 times today. I will be playing a game just fine, then ill load up ankther game and it will freeze, wont load and my xbox one s will slow to a...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  8. Game Chat Capture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Chat Capture: I was wondering if there is a feature to allow recording of game chat when you capture clips? I've noticed it will record party chat but outside of that it doesn't record game chat. I've tried...
  9. Too Many Non-Game Things Being Added to Recently-Played Row

in XboX Insiders
    Too Many Non-Game Things Being Added to Recently-Played Row: This has been a bit of a long-standing annoyance for me, but with the latest beta builds, I'm seeing things go the exact opposite way from how they should. The top row of recently-played games is...
  10. Xbox Gaming Commercial License

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gaming Commercial License: Hello, I'd like to obtain a commercial license for Xbox Game Consoles for a video game center opening soon. How may I go about it? Please advise. Thank you. Best....