games on MLBTV

Discus and support games on MLBTV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried looking around..dont see any option to see more than 1 game at at time on XB1. am i just not seeing it, or is the option just not there?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dippateedawgz, Apr 9, 2014.

1. games on MLBTV

tried looking around..dont see any option to see more than 1 game at at time on XB1. am i just not seeing it, or is the option just not there?

:)

dippateedawgz, Apr 9, 2014
  2. mlbtv

is it better than ps3 version

LawfulWalnut99, Apr 9, 2014
  3. What keeps you paying for LIVE?

I'm not much of an online player gamer on this system so I keep Live for Netflix and MLBTV pretty much.

Advantage Camo, Apr 9, 2014
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

mlbtv

I don't see how it would be any different other than the Xbox app having Kinect features.
  5. TX Dead Man TX Win User

YouTube is finally here!!!!

I knew MLBtv would be added too. Can't wait.
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

What keeps you paying for LIVE?

I'm not much of an online player gamer on this system so I keep Live for Netflix and MLBTV pretty much.
  7. Advantage Camo Win User

MLB.TV = Awesome

Well that sucks because I am able to watch all of Detroit's games live so the whole season I'll have to wait 90 minutes for the game to be archived in order to watch it in hd through MLBTV?????? Yeah this service is sooo not worth it anymore.....
  8. BEHOLD iTz DAD Win User

Closed caption/subtitles on by default ever since latest update

I tried this fix also but when I go back to the app (mlbtv or ESPN) the CC is back on. but if I select clear background in the CC settings then at least I can see thru to the scores. but its annoying
Thema:

games on MLBTV

1. games on MLBTV - Similar Threads - games MLBTV

2. Gaming ambiance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming ambiance: comigo tambem e assim rs tenho q ter algo p me motivar alem do jogo e claro. [Mod Translation - me too and so l have to have something to motivate me beyond the game of course.]...
  3. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  4. is Xbox one x able to run xbox scarlett games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Xbox one x able to run xbox scarlett games?: helllooo i will like to buy xbox one x now but i am not sure is xbox one x able to run xbox scarlett games?? halo infinte is xbox scarlett game and the xbox one can run it i am not sure about...
  5. Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game: Experiencing problems with multiplayer, my friend can not join my game, comes up with connection can not be established, we thought after the game had updated they may have sorted this issue, but...
  6. Let's hear it - Who is your gaming partner?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's hear it - Who is your gaming partner?: Mine is usually my 9 year old golden lab and a good cup of tea. 646326f2-5b69-4380-8e6c-8e6a444c0fc4
  7. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]: estou com assinatura xbox game pass pc baixei o jogo rise of the tomb rider , queria muito jogar pelo controle (game pad), porém utilizo um controle generico da marca ipega , em outras plataformas...
  9. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  10. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...