Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

Discus and support Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the title says. I have 12 games downloaded on my Xbox App on PC with Game Pass Ultimate. However, under the "Manage Installs" section and within the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TonyIsntGood, Jun 23, 2021.

1. TonyIsntGood
    TonyIsntGood Guest

Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

As the title says. I have 12 games downloaded on my Xbox App on PC with Game Pass Ultimate. However, under the "Manage Installs" section and within the Windows Store, it only shows 3. I can launch and play all of these games without issue, but they will not update. How do I fix this without just reinstalling everything? I haven't messed with these files since they were originally downloaded, the only thing that changed was I lost game pass for a month.

Thanks,

:)

TonyIsntGood, Jun 23, 2021
  2. TonyIsntGood Win User

I do not have a tab for "Xbox Game Pass" in my Windows Store. And under Downloads, it only shows 2 of the 12 games I have downloaded in the Xbox App... This is the problem
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TonyIsntGood!

Go to the windows store and click on the "Xbox Game Pass" tab on the left. Here you will find your installed games.

You can also click on the "Downloads" tab and select "Get updates" at the top right hand side of the page.
  4. Ackis Win User

Forza horizon 4 treasure island problem

Console or PC?

If console, go to my games and apps - is it installed or listed there as available to install?

If PC, load it up in the Windows store - does it show purchased?
  5. Micro666 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

I'm not resetting my entire PC for this. I shouldn't have to. My install was a clean install of Windows 10 updated to the anniversary update. I', a developer and have literally hundreds of programs installed, and also over 114 Windows Store apps (both 8.1
    and 10 apps).

It would take me many days to re-install all of my many applications, and get my PC configured to be "just right" again.

Also another reason for not wanting to reset my PC is that Windows Store apps are crap at backing up data. My family and I have a number of Windows Store games, that when the PC is reset will lost the game save data, as the game save data is stored within
    the apps install dir.

No way I'm resetting.... Come on Microsoft, get it fixed
  6. EagerSkydiver60 Win User

Can't install some games on xbox game pass for PC?

I have restarted, restarted modem, flushed dns, signed in and out etc, also tried task manager fix. tried looking in windows store for updates, as per recommendation from another website. No luck. The mobile app can't install games, my other computer
    can't install games, the windows store can't install games, and the xbox beta app can't install games. This is seriously broken and I haven't seen any effort from Microsoft to fix it
Thema:

1. Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store. - Similar Threads - Games App are

2. Xbox Games App on PC and Gamepass for PC - Microsoft Windows Games Cannot Find Installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games App on PC and Gamepass for PC - Microsoft Windows Games Cannot Find Installed...: I installed a bunch of games onto a certain harddrive that I use only for games. Upon reinstalling a clean version of Windows for a pc hardware upgrade, now that drive has a bunch of Windows...
  3. Apps n games are failing to launch still after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Apps n games are failing to launch still after recent update: Since the most recent Alpha ring update on my series X 7/30/21 my console is still failing to launch apps, reboot or even file a report. I get (0x8027025a) as an error most times n when trying to...
  4. xbox app games on my pc wont install, stuck at 90% or 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app games on my pc wont install, stuck at 90% or 100%: this started when I got a new credit card, and now I cant even install free games and there is always a message saying that my credit card with 3 years left is about to expire on my main account....
  5. App and game problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App and game problems: My apps load and then crash I have restarted my console multiple times and the problem persists I am also having problems loading any digital game I have and when I try and load a disc game it...
  6. Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store: Hello, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my pc, it opens the Microsoft store to the "Gaming Services" page. There is nothing I can do on that page. None of my games open. I've...
  7. Downloading games through xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading games through xbox app on pc: I recently finished downloading Fallout 3 and started the download of the master chief collection. I had to pause the download and my pc went to sleep. When i came back, the MCC was no longer in...
  8. Games and apps not loading after update

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps not loading after update: I am wondering if anyone else on the resent update preview is having this issue where it basically isn't loading any game or app I own or on game pass. It seems to be the update as checked xbox...
  9. Game won't install on XBOX PC App that I own on Console (0x80073cf3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install on XBOX PC App that I own on Console (0x80073cf3): I've just got the XBOX app on my PC for the first time. I have Ultimate Game Pass. It let's me install games that I don't own on my Xbox console, but when I try to install one (example Golf With...
  10. Black screen between Home Screen and games/apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black screen between Home Screen and games/apps: I have a series S on a 4K TV, when I go between the Home Screen and apps/games, rather than it being a smooth process, I get a black screen for a few seconds and then it will load, can be...