Games on Xbox don’t show on Xbox.com

Discus and support Games on Xbox don’t show on Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 3 games on my Xbox dont show on My Games on Xbox.com. Last thread i made got locked because i mentioned my digital games disappear, guess they didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle732, May 17, 2019.

1. Kyle732
    Kyle732 Guest

3 games on my Xbox dont show on My Games on Xbox.com.

Last thread i made got locked because i mentioned my digital games disappear, guess they didnt read the entire post to see i wasnt asking about that i was mentioning it as a factor.

This is a new question - If my xbox breaks and i put my account on a new one - will i have the 3 games that dont show on Xbox.com (but do show on my xbox)?

:)

Kyle732, May 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refer to your other thread here
  3. KeNtUcKy HiTmAn Win User

Game activity not showing on xbox.com

It is a glitch in the system, It has been reported. Thanks
  4. BlurOfBlaze Win User

Game activity not showing on xbox.com

Most likely it's just a glitch/bug Hopefully it will get fixed within one of the updates.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Xbox is [Mod Removed-Profanity]!!!!

Sales tax is different for every state and can change at different times. They don’t show it probably for the same reason physical stores don’t ever show prices including tax.

I was pretty sure the last couple purchases I made on Xbox it showed the final price before I clicked confirm but that may be a state to state difference.
  6. Sword Style Win User

Question about recent activity (XBOX.COM)

Xbox One games do not show up on Xbox.com. You won't see anyone with those games in the their recent activity.
Thema:

1. Games on Xbox don’t show on Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Games don’t show

2. Xbox charged me twice for the same digital game and don’t care

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox charged me twice for the same digital game and don’t care: Last month, resident evil 2 deluxe edition I pre-ordered was charged again a few days after my initial purchase. I had to open a dispute with PayPal cause Microsoft didn’t seems to understand the...
  3. Digital Code Game don’t play on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Code Game don’t play on Xbox One X: I bought two codes for Doom 2 @ Amazon, I gave one to my son in Florida and I keep the other one to play at home in NY, first code for my son worked fine, mine didnt, after I redeemed, install it,...
  4. how many games do you have to play so you don’t get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many games do you have to play so you don’t get banned: Does anyone know how many halo games you have to play in order not to get banned anymore from lagging out? Havent quit any games in months just every once in awhile i lag out and i know that...
  5. Bought game on the phone for Xbox 1 I don’t see it in the Xbox folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game on the phone for Xbox 1 I don’t see it in the Xbox folder: bought battlefeild v and can not find it to download on my xbox bd427bdd-0349-450a-8ff7-39961a18a6a8
  6. Game pass code got expired and I don’t know what to do. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass code got expired and I don’t know what to do. Can someone help?: I bought my Xbox One S on 30th May,2018 and I just saw right now that the game pass code sent with it was going to expire on 31st June,2018. What can I do? 731ea147-dcd0-45ec-a6fb-257816d16d90
  7. Xbox turns off by itself/Reset console games don’t work/Services are failing to work/Console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns off by itself/Reset console games don’t work/Services are failing to work/Console ...: This all started once I downloaed the free game for the month, The Witcher 3, the game played fine until I started to get a message saying something was wrong with my save files and to reset the...
  8. Xbox Game pass already paid but don’t have subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass already paid but don’t have subscription: I can see order history there was transaction for Game Pass on 21st June but I don’t have Xbox Game pass. So I tried join and it said error. I paid for Xbox Game so please fix or compensate me....
  9. Players that join lobby then don’t participate in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Players that join lobby then don’t participate in game: why do players join game lobby then just don’t participate in game what’s the point of joining if ur not bothered i’ve been playing infected on cod ww2 and the amount of players that just...
  10. Brought pack now showing as installed when they don’t show up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought pack now showing as installed when they don’t show up in game: hello I recently installed Skyforge on my console because my other account got perma banned. Now whenever I try to install the packs for Skyforge on my new account It doesn’t let me buy them it...