Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

Discus and support Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a few days back I decided to download the new Forza Horizon 5 that just came out through Xbox Game Pass on PC. As soon as I launched it, it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Merimson, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

So a few days back I decided to download the new Forza Horizon 5 that just came out through Xbox Game Pass on PC. As soon as I launched it, it just said signing in with a little spinning circle like the loading thing always looks like. It never actually loads in the game but just loads in that same screen infinitely. I assumed it's normal because everybody was talking about there own ways on how Forza won't work for them, whether it was crashing, lagging or not launching at all, everybody had problems. I decided to just be patient and maybe it'll get fixed until what happened today. Me and my friends discovered this game called "Golf with your Friends" so we decided to download it. When it finished downloading it worked for everybody but me. To me what was strange was the fact that the problem was like a windmill on my screen just infinitely loading very similar to what happened with Forza horizon 5. Both of these games I downloaded were from Xbox Game Pass for Pc which is why I decided that maybe somebody from the community could help me. If you can please help because I have tried everything and I really want to enjoy games with my friends.

:)

Daniel Merimson, Nov 14, 2021
  2. GustavoRS14 Win User

Games won't load

Have You changed any settings on your Xbox?
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Game won't load

Power cycling your console and soft reset should do the work. Hope it helps. If not let us know.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Game won't load

Try clearing cache. Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  5. ZNIPER ZA Win User

Games won't load

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  6. Oraclea Win User

Game won't load

Thema:

Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

1. Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in. - Similar Threads - Games Game Pass

2. Gameshare interfering with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare interfering with game pass: My buddy gameshares with me so that we can get the same games but one day I decided I was going to try the game pass and see if any of those games would look like fun so I paid the 1$ and didn’t...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email: Hi! I recently purchased the Xbox bundle at Walmart to get the series X and this comes with 24 month xbox game pass ultimate. While purchasing, I made the purchase with a different email address...
  4. PC Game Pass Installation Stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Installation Stuck: When I start a download of a PC game pass game, the installation gets to 1-2% then sits at 0Mb/s. Anyone else having this issue or perhaps a solution? c796f0ba-d723-4634-a489-9e6952b935bc
  5. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC: I have game pass on my pc with games installed games on my (Adult/main account). Just added my child's profile to my pc (same pc) and game pass is asking to install the same games again and some...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: He comprado una xbox series s y venia con ella una tarjeta de game pass ultimate. Al introducir el código me dice que no esta activada. Me podeis decir que tengo que hacer? Gracias. I bought an...
  7. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  8. Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games: Hello, I recently got the Xbox game pass and downloaded a few games to play. Every game that I downloaded through the game pass will not launch and I've tried everything such as: uninstalling...
  9. problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC: When I hit the "install a game with game pass" button, nothing happens, it doesn't start the download and the box where I want to install it does not appear, but no error appears either,...
  10. Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what: Sadly I don't own an xbox so it's not an option that I have, I tried using the desktop app, I tried using a vpn but all I get is "Sorry, we're having trouble with showing the details of this perk...