Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz

Discus and support Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know of specific games that support the 120Hz option? I only recently found out about this since I also recently got a monitor with 120Hz... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cloud_Rusher, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Cloud_Rusher
    Cloud_Rusher Guest

Does anybody know of specific games that support the 120Hz option? I only recently found out about this since I also recently got a monitor with 120Hz HDMI 2.0 support and I wanna utilize it more often.

:)

Cloud_Rusher, Aug 27, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

games like fortnite, battlefield 5, division 2, forza, rage 2 ( I BELIEVE)
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Maybe not many for the current gen, but I am told by someone at MS it will be a big thing for games on Scarlett.
  4. kev edin Win User

I dont think there are many at this time . Hopefully as 120hz becomes more popular the will start to launch games with 120hz support 👍
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

So far i only know that fortnite supports it. You should try games that run at 60 fps such as wolfenstein 2 or doom maybe it will work
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

For sure I know Killer instinct, Battlefield 1, Division 2 and maybe Forza 7. Not sure about Battlefield 5. There is no list anywhere.
Thema:

1. Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz - Similar Threads - Games support 120Hz

2. Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!: I can't login into my xbox account nor play games (FH / GoW) There is no support which I can contact directly (in germany) so I have to keep posting here! Time & date is correct I reinstalled...
  3. Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...: I have noticed that when I use a 3 Tb Western Digital external drive on my Xbox One X it cannot read movie files loaded onto the disk after the 2 Tb barrier is reached. The remaining 1 Tb is...
  4. Support for Deponia Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support for Deponia Games: Is there a place I can find answers for issues with Deponia on Xbox One? I'm in Chapter 2 at the part where you put Goal in the minecar and I did the scene with pupup before I had the alcohol and...
  5. ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...: Eu estou tentando jogar ARK a alguns dias, paguei o game pass pra isso, porem eu nao achei forma de colocar em pt-BR, fui ver e estava dizendo nas especificações "suporte de idiomas: ingles" entao...
  6. Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019: Greetings. There are two games that support Dolby Vision: 1. Battlefield 1. 2. Mass Effect: Andromeda. https://www.dolby.com/us/en/categories/games.html Can You, please, tell me - will I get...
  7. Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?: I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it was a bad time and my card declined the...
  8. What Games On Xbox Support 120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Games On Xbox Support 120Hz: I have an Xbox One X and a 144hz monitor, but I don't see any official lists from Microsoft nor any specifics from the Xbox Enhanced list. Have any games been announced with the feature at all or...
  9. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  10. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6