Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz

Discus and support Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know of specific games that support the 120Hz option? I only recently found out about this since I also recently got a monitor with 120Hz... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cloud_Rusher, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Cloud_Rusher
    Cloud_Rusher Guest

Does anybody know of specific games that support the 120Hz option? I only recently found out about this since I also recently got a monitor with 120Hz HDMI 2.0 support and I wanna utilize it more often.

:)

Cloud_Rusher, Aug 27, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Why is my monitor not letting me select 1440p and 120hz at the same time?

from the xbox insiders reddit:

"

Xbox One Insiders - 120Hz FAQ

Q: I don’t see the dropdown under the Video Output settings that allows me to select 120Hz refresh rate.

A: The Refresh setting will only appear if your console and display support 120Hz over HDMI. 120Hz is only supported on Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles, and while using a TV or monitor that supports 120Hz over HDMI. While some monitors support 120Hz over
    DisplayPort, they may not support it over HDMI.

Please note that there is a bug in the 430 build that 120hz does not show if you meet these conditions but have the color depth set to anything BUT 8-bit. The new build today to Alpha (504 build) fixes this bug."
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox one s 144hz

Hi _wojdazeg_,

The xbox One S will connect to a 1440p /120hz monitor. However bare in mind that most games on the Xbox are capped to between 30 & 60hz.

Also your monitor would have to support 120hz/1440p over HDMI as the console does not have a displayport connector.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

games like fortnite, battlefield 5, division 2, forza, rage 2 ( I BELIEVE)
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Maybe not many for the current gen, but I am told by someone at MS it will be a big thing for games on Scarlett.
  6. kev edin Win User

I dont think there are many at this time . Hopefully as 120hz becomes more popular the will start to launch games with 120hz support 👍
Thema:

1. Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz - Similar Threads - Games support 120Hz

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 20, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 20, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 13, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 13, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 06, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 06, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 30, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 30, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 23, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 23, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  8. Game streaming not supported in my ring or region

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming not supported in my ring or region: It tells me this when I try to sync my Xbox with the Android app. I assume I have to wait for an update but just wanted to ask and know for sure submitted by /u/edwardMG [link] [comments]
  9. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...
  10. What Games On Xbox Support 120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Games On Xbox Support 120Hz: I have an Xbox One X and a 144hz monitor, but I don't see any official lists from Microsoft nor any specifics from the Xbox Enhanced list. Have any games been announced with the feature at all or...