Games on XGP (win10) doesn't work...

Discus and support Games on XGP (win10) doesn't work... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues with playing games on Xbox (beta) and MS too... When I'm clicking "Run game" nothing happened... Games on Steam and Ubi are running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlatonicWord69, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Games on XGP (win10) doesn't work...

Hi, I have issues with playing games on Xbox (beta) and MS too... When I'm clicking "Run game" nothing happened... Games on Steam and Ubi are running soo it's Microsoft problem here Games on XGP (win10) doesn't work... :( I have problem with all games on game pass. I need HELP! Time running!

P.S

I tried to reinstall aplication and game too, log out and sign in and the same problem.

***Moved From: Apps on Windows 10/Xbox on Windows***

:)

PlatonicWord69, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Games on XGP (win10) doesn't work...

1. Games on XGP (win10) doesn't work... - Similar Threads - Games XGP win10

2. Cancel game pass sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel game pass sub: Cant cancel gamepass .im trying to buy a month but have to cancel first but i dont get the option . a656a962-8a6e-4a60-a3f3-e117d9eed9b6
  3. 4K gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K gaming: I have a Tv that supports 4K gaming with a 60Hz refresh rate but my Xbox keeps saying the doesnt support the 60Hz, im not sure what to do and the trouble shooting has not proven helpful....
  4. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

in XBoX on Windows
    My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!: i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor 4g ram and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600 - AMD radeon HD 8790M (im using a laptop) i think ive done everything that the internet said still nothing works......
  5. Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta): Merhaba, Game Pass Pc ile listedeki oyunların aylık bedel karşılığında ücretsiz oynayabileceğimi düşünüyordum. Football Manager 2019 Game Pass ile ücretsiz diyor ancak Yükleme Butonu çıkmıyor....
  6. Is using a different Microsoft Account for XGP causing games to immediately fail the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is using a different Microsoft Account for XGP causing games to immediately fail the...: Hello, I have been using the same Microsoft account for years in the US. However, I moved to Germany a few years ago and created an account so I can pay for my products with Euros. My PC is...
  7. Xbox APP (XGP) for PC (Beta) not downloading games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox APP (XGP) for PC (Beta) not downloading games.: Currently I installed the PC beta Xbox App to download games from the XGP. Unfortunately after hitting 61% the APP just stopped downloading the game entirely and is showing 0b/s download speed....
  8. *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update

in XBoX on Windows
    *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update: I hope this is the right place to be posting this. Since this is a beta, I'm not really expecting an answer immediately (or at all tbh), just reporting this as a bug/oversight. Just updated to...
  9. Can't access game directory for XGP PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access game directory for XGP PC games: Hello, I'm trying to access my directory for PREY to edit the config as the game won't enable me to play at 1080p in fullscreen. When I try to access the install location for all my XGP games I...
  10. i can't download a XGP game in Win10

in XboX Insiders
    i can't download a XGP game in Win10: [IMG] i tried to download hotline miami from the xbox game pass session on pc but for some reason i could not download it, then it shows 0x80070005 as an error code the download wouldn't even...