games only work offline

Discus and support games only work offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive been trying to play cod, ryse and dr3 while signed in and connected to wifi. All this games work if i install and run them while being offline... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LNahuel, Jan 23, 2014.

1. LNahuel
    LNahuel Guest

games only work offline

So ive been trying to play cod, ryse and dr3 while signed in and connected to wifi. All this games work if i install and run them while being offline but as soon as i go online and try to play xbox asks me for an update. After installing this update the
    game wont run, it starts and then it goes to home screen. Ive tried doing the cashe reset thing and nothing. Everything else works fine (party, chat, explorer, upload, etc). if anyone knows how to fix this i will be gratefull

:)

LNahuel, Jan 23, 2014
  2. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Achievements Not Working Offline only online

Ooooh. That's not good. I just hope the problems of the Xbox One don't extend to achievements though. I know there will come a time I'll play the console offline so if this is the case, then all my work in a game like BF4 will be for nothing. Definitely don't want to play the whole game again.

diamondback8, Jan 23, 2014
  3. sillylucy
    sillylucy Guest
    Achievements Not Working Offline only online

The web is down and I don't get achievements either. It has been so windy these days that my webs keeps disconnecting. I wish there was a way that my offline achievements would get saved and then adjusted to my score once I get back online.

sillylucy, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Can't play offline

I cant think of any of my games that are digital that work offline. The only ones that work offline for me are the ones I have the disk to and then some of them dont either.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Playing games with no internet.

Should work fine as long as you put your xbox into "offline mode" in the settings.

Some games,like Destiny for example,are online only though but the majority will work offline
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unable to play Game Pass offline

The service only works online, offline you will only play physical media games and digital games that are yours and are already installed.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Playing offline in Xbox 360 Slim

If you purchase digital games downloaded from Xbox Live, make sure your licenses for the games are upto date on the console before you play offline. Otherwise you will be fine for most games. Disc games should work offline with no issues. Games like GTA
    & online only games will only work while online.
  8. ThaMizphit74 Win User

Witcher 2 only working for me when console is offline....

I did hard resets and reinstalled the game and that didn't work. It only works offline. No other BC game does this on my console.
Thema:

games only work offline

1. games only work offline - Similar Threads - games offline

2. Xbox Game Bar offline installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar offline installer: Hi Team, Need offline installer for Xbox Game Bar in order to package it for our users. Microsoft Store is blocked in our environment hence require it for packaging so our users can use the...
  3. How can I retain xbox 360 game progress from offline gaming after an update is pushed on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I retain xbox 360 game progress from offline gaming after an update is pushed on...: I game offline since I have no internet connection at home. Occasionally I need to connect to a network for updates, or new games. I had almost completed Lego Indiana Jones offline. When I...
  4. Xbox gamepass games not working offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass games not working offline: I haven't been able to play my gamepass games without being connected. Turns out that i've been visiting a relative since the pandemic started, and she does'nt have internet. I bring my xbox to...
  5. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  6. What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline: So first off; [img] Game pass subscription; bought that Gold: yeah that's comes with the pass And this is my home xbox. And as you can tell I have an active subscription. [img] So can...
  7. Playing games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline: Hi there, I don’t have internet at home, where my xbox is, and I installed call of duty world war II via the game disc and upon completion it asked me to connect to xbox live to continue. Every...
  8. I can't play games offline after the latest update

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play games offline after the latest update: my xbox won't let me play games offline after latest update ea7ca3d4-6c3f-44f9-a9f5-8fdee4825132
  9. Xbox one game disc cant download offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game disc cant download offline: I had just bought a game and then tryied to install it and it dosent pop up in my queue or installing. I can play other games I have that are already downloaded with disc and they all work fine. I...
  10. Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.: I haven't been having issues appearing offline while logged into the XBox LIve Beta for PC. I have tried clicking on the "Appear Offline" button and trying to toggle it back and forth. It will not...