Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z

Discus and support Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My games pass A-Z only goes up to Gears 5. No option for a 2nd page, nothing loading further down. I thought it seemed pretty poor to have 65 games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JIMMYPO, Oct 8, 2019.

1. JIMMYPO
    JIMMYPO Guest

Hi

My games pass A-Z only goes up to Gears 5. No option for a 2nd page, nothing loading further down. I thought it seemed pretty poor to have 65 games when the ads have all boasted 100+. After speaking with an ambassador on twitter (who has 250 in his a-z)
    he advised me to contact chat. Unfortunately it seems support is even worse that the last time I used it so I'm hoping someone on here knows how to resolve this. I've tried power cycling with no luck.

Thanks

:)

JIMMYPO, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JIMMYPO Win User

Factory reset while keeping games did the trick, the new xbox would have been out before I got sorted with support. I've got my next 6 downloading now. I'm not sure how long it's been like this for but i was starting to get a bit peeved at the lack of
    games. All good now though.
  3. JIMMYPO Win User

Good idea, I'll have a look. Think I'll try a factory reset. My mate's just checked his and it's all there
  4. XtraLemons Win User

Try accessing game pass from your phone or tablet. Could be a bug in the xbox menu
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey JIMMYPO,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. JIMMYPO Win User

I've already trawled through a fair bit and can't see anything. Cheers
Thema:

1. Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z - Similar Threads - Games pass showing

2. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  3. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  5. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  6. Game Pass Play Later feature not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Play Later feature not showing: Am I the only one not getting this feature? I am insider in the Beta ring, level 8 and subscribed to Game Pass & Gold (not Ultimate). Even in my Game Pass app for Android only appears the Wish...
  7. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...
  9. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up: I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game: Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP House, Crown Gamertag, and the Double...