Games Pass Query

Discus and support Games Pass Query in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello have a games pass ultimate subscription Till august just bought a new digital only console and it's not logging in that I have a pass it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClaireAllen1, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

1. ClaireAllen1
    ClaireAllen1 Guest

Games Pass Query

Hello

have a games pass ultimate subscription Till august

just bought a new digital only console and it's not logging in that I have a pass it's saying to buy one with the digital offer that comes with the console

i can however download for free via the store (not via the games pass section)

ty

:)

2. AridLizard Win User

Games Pass Query

as it is letting you download from the store it sounds as if it is recognising your Game Pass but for some reason it isn't showing in the Game Pass section.

try Power Cycling your Xbox.

hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds until the Xbox turns off completely then unplug the power from the wall.

wait 5 minutes then plug it back in and turn on the Xbox as normal and check your subscriptions to see if that sorted it out.

let us know if this doesn't work so we can try something else
  3. ttttubby Win User

Games Pass Query

Might be an issue with recent live outages. If the games are free you
  4. Albert X Win User

Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

The game is now coming to Game Pass in May. For your query you should reach out to the developer for further assistance.
  5. XBF Aaron G Win User

Game Pass subscription query

Redeviledna,

Hey how are you? I was reading you post and I think your referring to the auto renewal that is put on you subscription after the purchase. Those emails are tailored to respond that way when you buy the 1 month. You purchased a 1 month with a promotion of
    another month for free. So after the 2 complete months are done in complete the auto renewal will take over. If you go to
    Settings>Account>Subscriptions to view subscriptions or visit
    www.login.live.com

It should give you all your information on your subscription.

Have fun!
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game Pass subscription query

Not too sure if you mean you have been charged more than you should have, or if you have been charged £2 for two months, first month £2 and the second month free. Making the £7.99
    charge for your 3rd month of game pass.

I would suggest that you ensure auto-renew is turned off, and contact customer support if you think you have been over charged.
Thema:

Games Pass Query

1. Games Pass Query - Similar Threads - Games Pass Query

2. Game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass: Hello and Thanks in advance to anyone who responds . Ok my Question is , Do you have to keep converting your xbox gold cards to Game Pass? I Dont really want gamepass anymore and would like to let...
  3. como cancelar xbox game pass ultimate e volta ao game pass pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    como cancelar xbox game pass ultimate e volta ao game pass pc?: tentei cancelar minha assinatura que vencia dia 31 agora e não dava dizia que tava atrasado e não aparece o cancelamento esperei acabar pra tentar assinar o do pc novamente e fica aparecendo erro...
  4. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  5. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...
  6. Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f: I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked, homed account, i don't know what is the problem....
  7. Game pass on xbox 1 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass on xbox 1 s: So i have subscribed to game pass and live before and never had an issue i was going to purchase the 1$ for one month deal because my game pass just ran out i have 4.01$ on my account will it not...
  8. There is a new tag next to your name if you own game pass ultimate. Is this only available...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a new tag next to your name if you own game pass ultimate. Is this only available...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSirjohny [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query: I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it...
  10. Game Pass subscription query

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass subscription query: Just a quick question regarding Game Pass. I am pretty sure when i purchased this a couple of days ago, it sayd £2 for two months, first month £2 and the second month free. But the email i...